5 -RELAXED-

Thomas POV:

As we were getting seated on a corner with some fluffy armchairs and a sofa, the maids were putting on the table nearby some refreshments, "Young master Thomas how would you like your tea?" "plain, thank you", once all the three of us were seated, and with our beverages ready, Wyatt asked Elijah which book did he want to read to us "That one book with the pretty imaginines" "It's a little too generic angel" "No! Daisy knows" "all right as you wish".

A moment later his maid, Daisy, came back with a book that was almost as big as the boy, so Wyatt piked him up and placed him in his lap, to help him hold the book, and let me tell you, Elijah was just oh so cute with that gigantic book.
Soon he started reading, he was good at it, but when more difficult words appeared he read them in a funny way, and every time a chuckle escaped from either me or Wyatt he glared at us, shame on him he was just so cute.

Sadly after he read a couple of pages we had to get separeted, me and Wyatt had to study, this is a big year for us, we will start the academy and we have to prepare ourself. So we left Elijah alone with his maid and went away.

~𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙~

At lunch we were all together, there was even Wyatt and Elijah's parents with us. Strangely enough after lunch Elijah was escorted else where accompained by his mother, while Duke Roland went back to his study to solve some minor matters, after that I didn't see Elijah anymore, for the rest of my stay.

Now it's late in the afternoon and I am getting ready to go, I said my goodbyes and the carriage started, still no trace of Elijah...

Wyatt Pov:

As Thomas' carriage passed the gates I went back inside, with the intention to go and see my baby brother.
I passed by various corridors, in the direction of Eli's treatment room, the room is located in the west wing, where all of Eli's quarters are located, It's one of the most guarded places in our home.

"Mother" once I reached the room I saw my mom outside, that means that Elijah is still not finished with his treatment, "Ah Wyatt dear, your brother is almost finished, I also spoke with the doctor, he said that even if Eli's lungs can't be healed once and for all, they are getting stronger"
"That's good" "Yes, yes it is".

"It's just that... I don't know if he will ever be able to live a normal life..." she started sniffling, and her eyes got watery, "Don't worry mom, everything will be fine in the end, don't cry, we both know how strong Elijah is, look how far he came, but if he sees you crying he will start too" "ahahah yes you are right my dear".

In that moment Elijah got out ofthe room "Mommy Eli is ready to go out and play! Look I was soooo good that the dottor gave me candies!" "But that's splendid my dear!Come on let's go, your brother will also come" "mommy...?" "Yes dear?" "Did mommy cwy?!" "Oh no baby no, mommy is ok, she didn't cry, don't worry!" "MOMMY!! WAAAAA!!"

And just like that Eli exploded and started crying, with our mother following suit, saying that it was a mess was an understatement, luckly or not they were so noisy that even father heard them from his study, so with his help and some of the servants we were able to calm them both down.