let's keep explaining

(part two of some explanation)

Ok so here we are going to talk about the most important families, the people that are part of them, and the characters involved

PS: if you want me to clarify other things please let me know🥰

But first I wanted to add something about magic: there are some prohibited spells, like extracting water from a living thing, some of them are used for torture ( it's not really necessary info as of now but I dunno maybe in the future we will need it :))

5 families detain all the power: 

1- Leonette= the royal family, the royal crest is a chimera, their power is more about protecting the country than attacking (ex: shield, lie detection, portal creation...)
members: King Matthias, Queen Dalila, Crown Prince Donovan, obv they have the political power in their hands

2- Blackbell = The family of our MC, one of the four ducal families, their powers revolves around attacking since they have the power of the army in their hands, it's a family of generals all versed in a military careermembers: Duke Roland, Duches...

members: Duke Roland, Duchess Olivia, First Young Master Wyatt, Second Young Master Elijah.
Elijah before dying was a 7 y.o. boy named Oliver, after he died he was reborn in a Otome game he used to play with his big brother.
The crest of the Blackbell family is a  sword surrounded by  bluebells.

3- Dutch-Evans = This family has been part of the counselors of the royal family for generations. They are smooth talkers and manipulative, this is why their powers revolve more around psychic (ex: lie detection, mind reading, hypnosis ecc...).
members: Duke Albert, Duchess Amanda, young master Thomas and young miss Violet (Thomas twin).
Their crest is a book surrounded by thorns.

4- Tumble = For being a Ducal household they are very poor, very humble, and are connected in a very strong way with nature, from which their powers come from.
They control the health centers (hospitals), and orphanages.
members: Duke Jonas, Duchess Margherita, first young miss Odette (also the heir), second young miss Odette, third young miss Talaya (will become a knight) and fourth young miss Jenna (her dream is to be a dolphin)
Their family crest is a branch of a tree with just one flower blooming

5- Clear Water = Proud Ducal family, they usually present physical alterations, even if they are all high and mighty they do their best for the country.
They have a big slice of the artists schools.
members: Duke Anderson, Duchess Bella, young master Devon, Young miss Reha.
Their family crest is a brush in a bubble

~ There are also some minor families that are still important~

6- Johnson = Relatives if the Tumbles, they own a big slice of the economy, since they are a family of rich merchants.
Since they aren't a noble family they don't have a power that typically represent them (remember that the power that represent a family doesn't meant that all of the members have that same type of magic it can be different, just the majority of the members of the family have had a certain type of magic).
members: Lucas (father), Annabelle (mother), Damian (first son), Benjamin (second son), Claire (youngest daughter).
Their crest is a coin on a pillow

7- Founders = In reality just one person is part of this family, and it's the master of the travelling tower, his powers are: claro voyance and soul depiction.
The master of the tower is known as Ethan, but in reality no one knows his real name, since he has forgotten it himself; he has been on this world long before the country was established.

A/N:
I really am sorry for being absent for so long, but I was having some troubles finding the will to write.
By publishing this chapter I am not saying that I will be back, it's just that I wanted to start writing again not to lose the string of the story.
For a real come back you will have to wait for the and of the school (10/06/2022) sadly.
As I said please if there is anything that is not clear let me know.
Kisses see ya🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️