6-LOCK ACADEMY-

3rd POV:

The weather was getting colder, and in less than a month, Wyatt would be gone to the academy.
Lock Academy is a very special place. Both nobles and normal people can go there, even if there are some obvious differences in their accommodations and classes. 

The academy is considered a neutral territory, royal families and nobles from various countries go there, it is useful for the young nobles to build connections, not only with people from the same place but also from other places. The school is situated in the middle of the forest of the Unexplored Lands, and this is one of the reasons why it is considered a neutral place, the headmaster is an elf, since he is a creature of the forests, he can protect the students and the school.

One thing about the school, and one more reason why the headmaster is an elf, is because some say that it is alive, it's just a rumor, no one really knows if it's true or not because no one has ever seen it. But sometimes things happen, stuff disappears, and if you are not welcomed, you either get lost forever or the school guides you out. If you are lost, it helps you find your way. 
People say that it's because of the forest and the magic within that the school is this way.

Due to its location, the students can't communicate as easily as before with the outside world they can send and receive letters from their family, but they just can't go home every day, they get two vacations a year, and unless something particular happens they stay at school.

It will be hard for Wyatt, to start anew in the academy, of course as a noble with a high social standing he will get better treatment, and he will be able to take with him his personal butler and some other servants, but it will still be a different experience from before.
Outside of his family territories for the first time, away from his family, the classes will be different, but it will also be an essential step in his life, as the future head of his family, he needs to build connections with other noble families and he needs to prove himself to others.

WyattPOV:

I was feeling a mixture of emotions, I was excited about the new opportunities that were being presented before me, but also scared because everything is just so new, something I haven't ever experienced, I am also preoccupied with Eli, he doesn't know a thing about me going, and I am scared for his reaction, like mother and father. But more than anything I was worried that he wouldn't care, even if it is impossible, at least I hope so, or what if he cried so much that he got sick? No... maybe I shouldn't go...
One thing that worries me the most is the distance from here. What if something happens and I get home too late? I really don't want to think about it.

At the moment I am with Eli in the greenhouse, he is trying to teach me how to do a flower crown, a skill he thinks is vital, sadly I am not enough manually capable, and my super teacher is getting frustrated "Tatta! You have to be gentle! Look, they are all sad now!"I'm so sorry, Eli, but I am not used to this."No, no, Tatta, you have to say sorry to the little flowers hmph." God, he is just so cute! "I am sorry, little flowers, can you forgive me?"It is OK Mr. Tatta, you are forgiven, now you have to give lots of kisses to Eli because he is the best boy ever!" Truly so  cute, Eli was making a big voice, speaking as if he was the flower "Oh thank you very much Mr flower, I shall listen to your order and give Eli lots of kisses"

3RD 's POV:

Now, everyone was worried about Elijah's reaction, they didn't know how to break the news to him after all his beloved Tatta would be away for quite some time, but luckily (or not) Elijah was hot as clueless as they all thought, in fact, thanks to his knowledge from his previous life, he knew that something was going on and that his brother in little time would have started school.
Elijah truly couldn't understand what the big deal was. After all, even his other brother went to school, so what was the problem?

Second chance (BL)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara