𝐈𝐗

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-50 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-25 comments💬.

ZOHRA

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 23RD, 2021: 4 P.M.

"First I wanna start with yo mama she should've whooped yo ass" I sung sitting in front of the living room mirror on the floor doing my eyebrows.

"Aye, this my shit" Tribe said causing me to look up at him and smile.

"Yea, I put you on to this" I said then he bent down and sat behind me and kissed my cheek.

"You did, but you almost ready" he asked standing up straight causing me to nod.

"Yes, I just have to put on my clothes" I said then he nodded.

"Ok" he said then he helped me up off the ground then I kissed him.

AN HOUR AND 35 MINUTES LATER

"You know I never had anyone offer to take my pictures or hype me up, thank you" I admitted while holding Tribe's hand as we walked up the steps to his mama's house

"No need to thank me you just so beautiful I can't help but admire you, and I promised to show you different if you gave me a chance" he said causing me to smile big.

"Uh, I might have to kill you if you try to leave me" I said then he started laughing.

I'm dead serious.

"I ain't going nowhere ma even if we have fights in the future imma still be laying in the bed with by the end of the night and even before then" he said kissing my lips.

"You so lucky yo granny wanna see you because booyyy" I dragged out causing him to laugh.

"We always have after babygirl" he said kissing my neck.

"Go knock" I said trying to calm myself down.

"Yes ma'am" he said snaking an arm around my waist then he knocked on the door.

"I'm nervous" I said looking back at him.

"Don't be she'll love you babygirl you're perfect" he said kissing my cheek.

"Thank you" I said with a big smile.

Hearing the locks turn on the door I turned my attention to it then it opened and appeared a short woman with salt and pepper color hair a nice long sundress and she had pretty hazel eyes.