𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-75 comments💬.

OMNISCIENT

SATURDAY, MAY 11TH, 2024: 10:30 P.M.

"I'm a fiancé, I'm a fiancé" Zohra chanted walking inside their halfway packed apartment with a big smile on her face.

"She my fiancé, she my fiancé" Tribe joined in setting their elevator on dnd because they were not playing when they said they didn't want to be distributed tonight.

"Gimme yo phone please" she said with her hand out and without hesitation he placed his phone inside her hand.

Turning the phones off completely Zohra set them on the kitchen counter then she grabbed her dress from the bottom and pulled it over her head leaving her in her matching bra and panty set and her heels.

"Follow me daddy" she said looking back at Tribe who pants were tightening by the second.

"Oh best believe I am and you might need to keep them heels close by" he said following behind her watching her ass jiggle with each step to their bedroom.

"Yes sir" she said entering the bedroom then she made her way to the bathroom.

"You too fucking sexy mama" he said slapping her ass causing her to blush.

"Thank you handsome" she said then she started the shower so it could heat up while Tribe took off his bottom up and his pants.

Walking over to her vanity she grabbed her makeup wipes and began stripping the makeup from her face, while Tribe leaned on the opposite counter watching her closely.

Once she was finished she discarded the wipes then she made her way to her fiancé, bare face.

"I love this red on you it compliments your body so well" he husked running his hands over the red lace lingerie.

"Thank you daddy I thought I'd switch it up for you that's why I didn't get dressed in the room with you" she said running her hands down his toned body till she reached his boxers.

"I love it" he said with a smile.

Grabbing the hem of his boxers she pulled them down to his knees, allowing his manhood to spring out then she squatted down till she was face to face with it.

"I just want to show my quick appreciation for you daddy, can I do that" she asked softly while planting soft kisses on his lower belly and thighs.

"Yes baby" he said licking his lips at the sight of her.

"It's the heels" he thought.

The heels added a more of a sexy badass look to his fiancé and he's just loving the sight before him and he just might have to really fuck her in the red bottoms in front of a mirror.

"The living room one b-" he thought but was cut off when she took him inside of her warm mouth.

"Shit" he grunted looking down at her as she placed her hands on her knees and just moved her head in a circular way slowly as she allowed him to fill her mouth.

She wasn't even drunk or anything she was high off of pure happiness and lust for her partner as she continued taking him into her mouth.

"Mmm" she moaned looking in his eyes as she pulled back off of him leaving strings of saliva then she descended him back into her throat repeatedly.