☁️Chapter 0☁️

Third-person POV

In a quiet room, filled with instruments that are well arranged, A young man who was living alone laying on his bed, reading his favourite Novel.

He was quietly reading, and the only thing that can be heard is that when he turned the page to the next chapter, he was both annoyed and Upset about the ending.

The villain was the most pitiful one.
In his childhood, he can't have any of his family's love and they just treated him like an outsider. All he needed is just his family's affection or just a simple attention of love. That's all he really needed...

Until one fateful day, he encountered the female lead, she showed him enough love that he was missing and wanted for many years. and that begins his possessiveness toward the female lead.. he wanted her all by himself.

He wanted her to smile directly at him, only him.

He wanted all her care and affection only directed to him.

He wanted those eyes to look only at him.

He wants all of her.

Until the male lead showed up. She rather chooses the male lead over a trustful friend she has for many, many years, they spent bad or good moments together, and people often mistake them for lovers, which flattered Eirwen the most.

Eirwen even started planning for their future after he confessed his true love for her, which he kept inside his chest for too long... Until that very man showed up.

He tried all means to pursue her to be with him, even forcefully confessed his love to her though he wasn't even ready because he was afraid.

Afraid that she will reject him not knowing his feelings for her.

However, she told him with a disgusted complexion, which Eirwen doesn't want to see and hear.
" I hate you Eirwen "

Yes, he killed everyone just to let them stay away from her Because he wanted to protect her.

He doesn't even want to let anyone scratch her or hurt or make her bleed, Or even let them touch a single strand of her beautiful hair.

But results in a huge misunderstanding and That leads him to his very own death...

He died protecting the female-led from the arrows of their king's men's

He did hate the male lead, that took away his most valuable gem, but he will never ever hate or disliked the female lead, he even thanked her firmly when he is in the state of the blink of death but he just won't let out the things he stores in his heart, he thanked her for the things she has done in the past, the affections that she showed him. When he needed it the most, the care she showed that he was been missing for his entire childhood.

He did hope that very soon.

The person you love will treasure you like what He, Eirwen did to treasure and love you and he would never be tired of saying those " I love you " every single day, and when you are the tone for just a moment, he will miss you within seconds. Hoping to see you again...

He just hoped that in his next life, he would love to meet her once again, even though you don't know him or you hate him, he would love you and he would never grow tired of it.

Those words hurt Eirwen's very own first fan.

He slammed the book close as he wanted to scream the pain but he rather not because it was already been 1 am at the midnight, he don't want to wake up his neighbours because of his high pitch screaming. He just put down the book calmly trying to maintain his angry heart on his desk beside his bed and Call It a day.