> ? 2 <

Chapter 16
Third POV

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

They get back inside Eirwen's room as he just sat down silently on the couch.

Kate on the other hand is very nervous and tensed at the same time," young master... You shouldn't have done that. '

" Done what? ' Eirwen calmly ask as he pour some tea on his cup.

" About stopping Young master Draven from punishing a slave... It's fine through I can handle anything. I just don't want to trouble young master Eirwen... " Kate worriedly said.

Eirwen just crossed his legs as he took a sip of his tea, he coldly looked at Kate.
" than? Is there a problem in interfering with my people's problem?..."

Kate was indeed very scared for a moment, she don't know why. She was indeed very confuse on her young master's sudden intimidating aura.

" N-no young master... " She silently said as she nodded.

" I'm not angry nor mad..." Eirwen responded, as Kate felt the cold aura that surrounded the room just dissapeared. She gaze at Eirwen who is now warm and yet beautiful... " I'm just worried about my people... Is that even wrong? "

Kate shakes her head, " no.. "

Kate even thought to herself that she wasn't really treasured nor have someone cared for her in the past yet, this young master care and even worried about us...

She was now burning in determination of protecting Eirwen even the last of her breathe.

" Sit down, I don't like someone standing and watching me while I eat, You already know that. " Eirwen sighed.

Kate immediately sit down in front of Eirwen. " Yes, young master... I apologize, And young master Eirwen... May I ask you some questions? '

" You may.. " Eirwen nodded as he takes a sip.

" My first question is... What happened to you young master..? "

" You really hit straight to the point hm? " Eirwen just giggled, As his ruby like ice gaze at her.

But Eirwen just answered her questions thoughtfully, " perhaps maturity hits me. "

Kate wasn't sure if she truly believes Eirwen, its both make sense but not too, maturity indeed can change a person but not this much, it's as if Eirwen know everything about her and not only her but the whole people around the mansion.

Kate indeed observed Eirwen for this past many years of serving him, there's alot of things that he really doesn't act like some 4 or 7 years old child.

It's as if his an adult.

He can handle totally some adult talking be it business nor tastics, he even give out his own opinions about that matter. That's what confuses Kate, because Eirwen was just so young that day not to mention he didn't study the ways of businesses.

But he answered them very professionally that Kate almost mistaken him as an adult already..

However Kate just smiled at him, she wanted to ask that but brush those off, because she's not a person who will force her precious master to give satisfaction that she already expected. She knows that he might have a reason about that, or is it Young master is just so smart despite being too young..?

" Another question young master, why did young master Draven come to you? Did something happened? " She worriedly asked that, Eirwen closes his eyes as his white lashes just covered his eyelid.

He doesn't know really, he also questions himself about that. But rather too much curiousity can kill a single cat that has 9 lives.

" I don't know myself, we just bumped into each other. " He honestly says out as he shrugs with a slight smirk.

Kate squinted her eyes, as Eirwen just smiled at her warmly and sweetly. Indeed she really can't beat young master. His too beautiful to be asked.

" Is there anything you wanted to ask, Kate? " he lightly placed the tea cup on the coffee table in front of them, as he crossed his arms at his chest.

Kate stared at Eirwen who was patiently waiting for her question, Kate just sighed out. Even if she asked question it depend on the young master if he will truthfully answered, she can't really detect it if he really lied or not.

This is so troublesome that's what she thought in her mind.

Eirwen just keep on smiling at her, Well looking at it, young master isn't really the type to lie. If he did, he might have a good reason about it.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Later at night, where finally the sky has met the light of the moonlight inside Eirwen's bedroom.

The room was dark but with the help of the moonlight its helping to light up the room a bit which is really relaxing for Eirwen to see.

Because one thing he knew is that, the moonlight really helped him calm down from any intense emotions he felt for the last few years.

The confusions, anger, sadness, and pain. It all dissapeared when the light of the moon touched his skin.

He really developed the habit of staring at the moonlight in the evening, if the cloud covered it up. He loses his interest and just spends reading some book in the couch.

He sighed out as saw something in the garden, isn't that the person...

Vincent?

He haven't seen him for like almost a year now, And he grown up this much within a year?

It's so shocking and both surprising at the same time, And not only that he was rather glad that he was saved.

Eirwen indeed changed alot of plotline on the story, and he even think that the story is already aiming at him.

Vincent saw a familiar ruby looking eyes as he quickly wave his hand so childishly.

" BROTHER EIRWEN! IM COMING! " he shouted which Eirwen quickly put a hush on his cherry lip, But he indeed smiled and nodded in response.

Vincent lightly flushes but widely smiled back.

He was indeed very excited that he quickly dashes away leaving the butler that led him in the way.

I mean he doesn't really care about everything except just meeting his beloved.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ