> who..are you? <

Chapter 17
Third POV

It was cold, very cold.

Yes indeed, Eirwen finally left the mansion and the entire household didn't even see him off, but they did leave some knights beside him even though Eirwen doesn't want too.

It was a long ride, Many trees that they passed by were almost filled with snow. And many bumps of the roads, which sore Eirwen's butt from the long ride.

" Are you alright young master? " One of the knight asked him In the near window.

Eirwen just nodded, " I'm fine. "

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

They finally arrived in the center of the deserted snow.

" We have arrived young master. " One of the knight called out.

Eirwen just sighed and got out from the carriage. He looked around, indeed it was very deserted not a single creature nor a village can be seen.

" Young master we have to walk from here, just follow us and we will take you there. "

" To where " that's what Eirwen wanted to say but instead he just let out a sigh of flusteration.

They walked for many hours and minutes and not a single trace of a mansion nor a village can be seen.

Are they playing with me " Eirwen frowned, but seeing the knights trembled in cold but still tried to look stern, what's more funny is that he doesn't even felt a slight cold, or a hint of tiredness. It's just normal...

Just what is going on?

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

In addition, They finally arrived outside an unfamiliar cold cave, That looks like a door.

" Yo-young master... We have arrived " Trembled voice and coldness can be heard.

Eirwen gaze at the large door like gate.

" Where are we? " Eirwen calmly asked, " th-this... I don't know young master... " They responded.

He can't blame them for not knowing, it's Eirwen's family can be blame by throwing him away from this land, not to mention this knight wouldn't last for too long in the cold.

The knight just quicky knocked on the door, as it echoes behind it.

They felt some footsteps can be heard as the door opened revealing two maids that has a mask covering their faces.

" Welcome "  they said at the same time.

Eirwen was surprised seeing them, but looking at the knights they seem to be more terrified rather than surprised.

" M-monster! " They quickly covered Eirwen behind their back as they pulled out their sword.

" Wha-what are you doing?! " Eirwen yelled, they looked like humans! What stupid thing makes them a monster??

" Young master- they are not human at all. They looked like a sea monster that has a head of white flower "

Eirwen gaze at the twins, " no they are not- they looked like humans to me "