chapter 10

Third Person POV

Eirwen just got done from most of the work of the music room, it's now very comfortable to stay and play with.

Especially the Guitars, violin, cello, piano and many more, and each of the body of the instruments was still in a good condition which bring Eirwen a little bit more happy.

Meanwhile, Richardo was still inside the room, since he have seen some books in the corner he can't help but read some, While waiting for Eirwen to get done.

He wanted to help him clean, but he was also afraid That he might break something.

he might be a bit annoying and angry sometimes. but most of all the time as well is that Richardo keeps peeking at Eirwen while he cleans off some dusty instruments.

Richardo wanted to question Eirwen, why he knows most all of the instruments.

He doesn't even know how to tune that string or even fix that broken string!
If he did do it, it would be naturally be broken again.

" Are you feeling a bit comfortable right now, Since it's now clean? ' Eirwen than patted off the dust from his uniform, as his long silver lashes blinks lightly.

His ruby like eyes, glitters brightly as he gaze all of the work he have progresses.

" Ah... Yes, i never thought you could fix all those instruments.  ' richardo closes the book as he stood up from the couch and stand beside Eirwen.

" it's just a habit. " Eirwen responded with a smile as he clap both of his hand.

" A habit? " Richardo says in his mind, he doesn't really wanted to dig inside on Eirwen personal life, because who knows he might be crying if he did.

He meant Eirwen would be crying if He did happened to asked.

Richardo than suddenly thought about the music he played yesterday before they left the academy, But if he did asked about that. Eirwen would suddenly question him 'bout where he hear that from... And He really doesn't want to be called a stalker because he JUST HAPPENED TO FOLLOW THEM NOTHING MORE! NOTHING ELSE!

As Eirwen was about to get the book in the shelf, they heard a loud bang on the door outside the Music room, when it open it was Kurt who was rather out of breath as his sweat keeps dripping off from his face.

Eirwen face suddenly dropped, As he gaze at kurt; What the hell is wrong with him?? where did you run away from, Why are you sweating so much??

Meanwhile Richardo who was annoyed because kurt suddenly barged in without knocking. He was a rude.

Saying to the person who is always annoyed.

" Where on earth are you Eirwen? I came looking for you all over the place...!" Kurt walk toward Eirwen as he was suddenly stopped by richardo.

They both glared at each other, as if they were pointing sword using their own eyes. Eirwen on the other side was rather confused.

" Can you leave? " richardo suddenly said, as kurt was mad hearing it. He than continued " because you stink, " as he covered his own nose looking at kurt up and down.