Chapter Three

ꕥ ✨ ꕥ

ꕥ ✨ ꕥ

"How are you feeling? I mean do you at least have painkillers?" I smile at my friend's concern and nod.

"Yeah I have plenty of those." I nod and he purses his lips.

I sigh, trying to deal with emotions. This first confrontation has drained me of all my energy and I'm starting to feel slightly lightheaded. There's a dark spot in front of my eyes and I can't seem to focus.

Fear strikes me heart and I wince, my hand reaching out for Yoongi's arm.

I don't know if I caught it because everything just disappears from my eyes for a second.

The next, I'm face to face with J-Hope, he's waving at me before lifting his arms in the shape of a big heart.

I chuckle at the sight and do the same.

"Hyun-Ae!" I jump as someone behind me shouts my name. I turn around and see Yoongi, his eyes red and puffy from crying.

He's waving his arms, asking me to look at him.

I slowly open my eyes and I'm met with a very worried Yoongi.

J-Hope isn't here.

I just fainted...again.

I sit up with the help of my very kind friend, who doesn't seem to let go of me.

"I'm okay." I promise but Yoongi just ignores me. He lifts me up bridal style and gently sits me up on the couch. "Hey, I'm fine!" I protest and he kneels in front of me.

"No. You're not. And you're lying to yourself if you truly think so. You need to rest. You need to let people take care of you. Okay?" I nod at his authoritarian tone and he gently rubs my knee.

"Okay. J-Hope might arrive so...I might go... But, I want you to promise me something." Yoongi says, remaining in that position.

I nod and wait for him to speak up. He seems to hesitate for a short while.

"Promise me...that you'll come see me before..." I purse my lips to contain the pain and he looks down, unable to speak the words.

"I'll say goodbye. I promise."

Yoongi sits on the couch and comforts me with another hug.

"Being sick has perks. I get the rare hugs from Min Yoongi."

His gummy smile lights up my heart although sadness is obvious in his eyes. He's trying to be strong for me...