Chapter Ten

ꕥ✨ꕥ

ꕥ✨ꕥ

January 2018

"No, I am so done with this shit, okay!" Hobi shouts angrily before slamming the door and leaving only to be met by me, standing there, bewildered.

My eyes search his tense face, travelling from the door back to his dark orbs.

Are things that bad?

"Hobi..."

I whisper and he rushes past me, bumping into my shoulder, causing me to gasp.

"Hobi!" I call out but he continues to walk away. "Do not walk away! I'm talking to you!"

He stops in his tracks, freezing in his steps for a few seconds before turning around, his eyes carrying a dark look. A shiver runs down my spine as he walks towards me.

My hands are shaking just a little, a mixture of fear and pain straining my heart.

"I am so done, okay? Can't you understand that? I have sacrificed everything for this fucking dream and now that dream has turned into a fucking nightmare."

He doesn't shout, his voice is low and heavy with resentment, fear, pain, anger.

I feel tears coming to my eyes. The guys have been going through a very hard time, after achieving greatness.

My heart clenches painfully, the waves of emotions washing over me, drowning my heart and mind.

They keep fighting all the time, they're in so much pain, they can't seem to focus to create new songs.

"Hoseok." I jump slightly at Namjoon's harsh tone when calling Hobi.

His eyes shoot up to the leader and I turn around, very much intimidated.

"Come back inside, we need to do this." Namjoon's voice is slightly less harsh after he saw me but I can see that they're all so tense and on edge.

"No. I'm sorry, hyung, but I'm not doing this anymore, I'm done. Okay? I am done." I gasp at his words. This is his life, music, his members, BTS...

With that bomb dropped, he bolts out, leaving me frozen, staring at the BTS leader. He looks so exhausted...
His eyes betray the emotions overtaking him.