chapter 3 - The new guy

Rachels pov :
I walked into the auditorium and saw him . The boy who broke my heart. He was on the stage I knew once Kurt told him that I was here he'd be here. "Hi . " I said standing by the curtain. He turned aroumd and gave me that million dollar smile. "Hi. " he said . I immediately walked over to him and gave him a big hug. It felt nice to hug him again his body against mine . It reminded me of what we used to be . I never wanted to let go and but I new I had to. "How are you Rach?" He asked me . "I'm good how are you ? " I asked. "I'm great you look good . " he said . I smiled , "Thanks. " I said. "I've missed you Rach." He told me . "Why didn't you write me ?" I asked him. "Rachel please . " I interrupted him "No Finn why didn't write or call me ?" I asked. "I didn't think you wanted me . " he told me. "I've waited for you for 4 years Finn I waited for you to call me or write me I was so worried about you . " I said. "Rachel I wanted to call you but I figured you moved on . " He told me. "But you should've called me . " I said. "I'm sorry Rach. " he told me looking me in the eyes . We were about to kiss when somebody said , "Hey there you are . " I turned around and saw Lucas. I put on a fake smile and said, "Hey you . " I walked over to him and kissed him passionatly. I could tell Finn was jealous . "So Rachel who's this? " Lucas asked me. " Luke this is Finn Hudson, Finn this is Lucas Gabriel. " I told him . "Nice to meet you Finn . " he told him shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you too Lucas. " he said . "So how do you know Rachel?" Luke asked him . "Well she use to be my girlfriend. " he told Luke. "Really she never mentioned that . " he told Finn . He smirked , "Well it was nice seeing you Rach. Luke. " he said . "I'll see ya in the choir room . " he told me and then walked out . "What was that about ?" Luke asked me .