Chapter 13

You sit there obediently, letting people do your make up and hair. Looking at your reflection in the mirror, you bit your lip, trying your best not to cry. The thought you would wear shiro-muku and be another man's bride, it just crushed your heart more. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm yourself from the overwhelming feelings inside of you. One by one people started taking their leave as you sat there, waiting until your time came. "What a gloomy face.. You are a lousy bride, y/n-chan", your eyes widened when you heard a familiar voice after hearing the door open. "Rio nii..", you could see a man cockingly smiling at you "W-why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in Canada??". You hurriedly got up as you wanted to hug him. Of course your brother welcomed you with open arms, "Do you really think I won't go back when I hear my little sister is about to get married? I asked our oldman to fly me back.. No way in the hell I would miss my sweet little sister's wedding.. Touya nii will crawl back from hell and strangle me to death if I miss your wedding.. We don't want that, no? Hell already has him, they don't need me there yet". Hearing that, you chuckled as you could feel his arms wrapped around you, "I wish touya nii is here..". "Yeah.. Me too.. Y/n, as much as I still want us to catch up. Let's do that later, yes? You have to help me. First take off your shiro-muku", you could feel your brother pulling away from you slightly. "W-what do you mean, nii-san?" you looked at him confused as you saw him locked the door and started to look around, "Just do it.. We need to hurry. Stop talking and do as I say.". His eyes glanced at you as he sighed, "Dammit, taking them all off would be pain.. Do they have spare shiro-muku?". Still lost and confused, you looked around frantically, "A-ah yes.. We do have spare.. T-this one.. I didn't really like the design.. W-why?". "It ain't so bad. Alright, help me change into this", your eyes widened when you saw your brother already taking off his clothes. "W-wait Nii-san?! W-what is-", he just gave you a small smile "Y/n.. Less talk. Hurry". Following every instruction he gives, you even help him put on the make up and the fake hair he has brought with him. You are standing there staring at him, a bit dumbfounded and confused. The way he looks now, you couldn't lie but your brother did look beautiful crossdressing like that. It took you long until you gasped in realisation, "A-are you trying to take my place today?!". You could see his bright smile. "Bingo~ Well.. I doubt we could fool our mother but..This will buy you time..". "What do you-", just when you were about to ask more, you two could hear the knock on the window. How shocked you were when you saw Benkei and Senju there, "Oh. Seems your ride is here. I will leave up the rest to you two". You looked at your brother confused as he just smiled at you before helping to lift you up and handed you to Benkei like you are weighing nothing. "Leave this to us, Rio-san", senju grinned at your brother before they started to run carrying you. "W-what is going on, B-benkei? S-senju???". "We will explain later, y/n. Don't move around much ''Benkei glanced at you as you could see the three of you headed to the back gate.

You furrowed your brows when you saw the black sedan of your father. Opening the door, they just shoved you inside the car and drove away. "I know you must be surprised and I know there is a lot to take, y/n. ", heard Senju's voice, you looked up at her confused. "W-where are we going?", it baffled you how everything happened so fast and how you saw Takeomi drove the car and Benkei sat beside him while Senju sat beside you, "You will see... But y/n.. Are you really sure you don't want to get married to that police guy? Once we really go with this plan.. There is no coming back...". You could feel your head throbbing as you looked at her worried and clueless, "W-what plan?! What is going on?!". "What do you mean? Isn't it obvious? we are taking you to Wakasa", Senju grinned as you gasped in disbelief yet part of you could feel the anger raised up inside. "Why?", you clenched your fists as you looked at Senju. She looked back at you confused, "What do you mean why? Don't you want to marry him instead of that guy?". "If he does love me.. Why isn't he the one who came to get me.. ", Senju could hear your voice cracking as she glanced at takeomi. "...There are things he needs to take care of first. Y/n, do you trust him? If you aren't.. There is still time to go back and stop this plan...", you could see how Takeomi glanced at the rear mirror after saying those words. You bite your lips as you fall silent, the words your mother has said a few days ago keep coming back into your mind. Clench tight your eyes, you take a deep breath as you look back at Takeomi from the mirror "I...I want..".