3. SHIT!

"see ya later" I called to Donna as I got off the jerking bus.

It squeaked away. I laughed to myself as I got out the house keys.

Unlocking the car I walked in throwing my bag on the floor.

The house is simple.

A kitchen connected to the living room. Bathroom and 2 bedrooms.
the bedrooms where upstairs. Not really upstairs. There are 8 steps to the bedrooms.

Nothing much but I don't need much.

Grabbing a glass of Pepsi I made my way over to the couch. My usual destination.

Flashing through the channels, I remembered that I have a shit load of homework for this week.

It's Tuesday today. Tuesday 14th August. My birthday is soon. It's on the 28th August.

I have Science Diagrams, English Essay and Book Report for tomorrow and I have 2 tests this week as well.

No going out tonight for sure.

Getting up from the couch I made my way to my single bed bedroom. Which had a wall closet, drawers, a desk, side table and a single bed in it.

Sitting down at my desk. I turned on the small yellow painted, metal lamp and looked out the square window in front of me. It's getting a little dark.

Well it was 4pm when I got home and it's now 3 minutes past 5.

I started my Science Diagram it was for Biology. It was very simple.

My hand started to ache a little as I was halfway through the book report. I'm doing a book on
'Insurgent' by Veronica Roth.

I quite like adventurous, life threatening movies and books.
Like The Hunger Games.

My phone suddenly started ringing.

"hello?"

"hey Meg"

"Megan dad, with a an"

"Anne? Who is Anne?"

"nobody dad, why you calling?"

"just seeing how you where"

"I'm fine"

"good news, I'm now only doing an 8 month tour!"

"yay?"

"hey! You won't be alone then"

"I know, I'm really busy dad, lots of homework"

"alright, talk in a few weeks . Bye"

"bye"

I hung up the phone and through it over to my bed. Landing on the pillow.

I continued the report and took a sip of my Pepsi. It was a little flat now.

Russling from outside the window. I left it, probably was the wind or something.

Few minutes past when I heard a bang, it wasn't very loud but it was loud enough for the entire block to hear.

Looking out the window. My eyes widened and I quickly ducked.

Flying through the window.

At lightning speed

Was a giant rock! I belted my eyes shut and placed my hands over my head.

I stayed there for a moment before slowly moving up to see the 5 boys in my garden.

'hahaha' they laughed

'wait, is that her?!' the blonde asked pointing at me

'you told me she wasn't in the room!' one yelled at the others.

'SHIT!' the curly one spoke.

My face went into view and they all just stood there staring at me.

3 of them ran away, two of them laughing. The other two stayed for a moment before one of them ran to join the others.

The one left standing there just mouthed a quick sorry before jogging off. The boy was dressed in mainly black clothes. What stood out best was his bright Vibrant green hair. I would love to dye my hair a cool colour like that one day.

I looked up at the mirror above my drawers.

There where glass shards on my hand, blood oozing out of each cut. A couple of small shards also on my neck.

My face held a giant red bash on my left cheek and black under my eye. Luckily it didn't break my jaw.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed the med kit from under the sink.

Bringing it to the counter I got out the tweezers and bandages.

I call them band aids but in UK they call them Plasters.

I slowly picked the shards out. It did hurt quite a bit.

I cleaned them with cold water before covering them with plasters and wrapping them up in a bandage.

On my face I just grabbed a bag of frozen fries(chips) and places it on my cheek.

Walking back over to he broken window I realised it was now raining!

It's this just my fucking day!?

I went over to my homework to see that my book report and Revision test papers where all soaked in Pepsi, rain and glass.

The teachers are totally going to love me!

How am I going to cover the window?

Walking over to my closet I pulled open the stiff doors and looked for a waterproof jacket.

Pulling one out I grabbed some ducktape taped it to my wall covering my window.

The room was now filled with darkness.

*
*

Slowly, I started to change into something suitable for bed and went to sleep

(are you guys interested so far? - Sarah)