Disclaimer

Hi it's me Sara with a new story.

Warning! This story may include:
LGBTQ characters, gay relationships, smut, angst, blood and gore, violence, swearing, kinks, homophobia, minor character/s death, characters with psychopathic and sociopathic tendencies, mental illnesses, may or may not have fluff, more tags to be added in the future. 

This work may be triggering to some audiences, therefore, read all the warnings of the story and refrain from reading if you find anything triggering there. I will not be held responsible for anyone's triggers, as all the warnings are already given.

This story is purely fictional/fantasy/alternate universe. The characters are only based on appearances and are not directly related to real personalities or people. 

If you think any of the things in this story is unrealistic, you're free to call it unrealistic and stupid and move on. I'm sorry, why are you still here? 🤨

I DO NOT ALLOW TRANSLATIONS OR ADAPTATIONS of any kind. Please refrain from asking me about it. I hereby claim this work as mine (ghostqueen23)

Any kind of hate comment would be deleted and you would be muted because I do not tolerate hate. refrain from attacking other people just because they don't agree with you. Anyone is allowed to have their opinions as long as you don't disrespect them. 

Constructive criticism is welcome as long as it comes in positive wording. And feel free to point out any mistakes I've made anywhere in the book. (pls tell me if I said something wrong I don't wanna look stupid in front of people lmao)

Yeah that's all 🥰

RHINESTONE EYES - Taekook

When Jeongguk transferred into his new high school and met Taehyung, he never thought that behind those charming smiles, mischievous smirks and pleasurable touches were a boy capable of turning Jeongguk's life upside down.

Top! Tae

Bottom! Kook

all rights reserved ghostqueen23

This book was inspired by a TikTok I saw one mid-summer's night dream lol. This book is gonna be a whole rollercoaster so hang in there ;)

Okay let's start