05

sorry about the long wait, my loves. Will this 5.3k words suffice to be an apology? *puppy eyes* and please leave comments <3

3k words suffice to be an apology? *puppy eyes* and please leave comments <3

Tw//: homophobia, Straight shit

25/01/2020
19:30 p.m.

The second day at the new school went smoothly for Jeongguk. He was at the chemistry lab now, the period right after lunch. The morning had been peaceful and since he didn't have biology that morning, he hadn't met the boys who had teased him the previous day. However, he had seen Taehyung in the hallways that morning before their classes started and right when Jeongguk was about to greet him, he had walked away without noticing Jeongguk.

Jeongguk was looking forward to meeting Taehyung at chemistry. He had been looking forward to seeing him all day; had been looking for him everywhere he went. Maybe because he was the only guy he had actually talked to and considered a friend. And Taehyung was nice and sweet, quite contrary to how intimidating he looked.

Jeongguk fished out his chemistry books along with his notes as he sat at a random table towards the middle of the classroom, hoping no asshole would come to claim this chair and demand him to sit elsewhere. He had been able to complete taking down the notes from Taehyung the previous night. Taehyung hadn't arrived at the classroom yet. When he arrives at the class, Jeongguk could hand him the notes back and thank him.

The bell had just rung and the classroom was empty for the most. Jeongguk just didn't have anyone to hang out with, which was why he had been able to arrive at the classroom so early after having lunch alone. He hadn't seen Taehyung at lunch. He hadn't seen the boy at lunch the previous day either. Jeongguk was sure he wasn't there because he actually looked for him, since that had been the face he was most familiar with on the first day of school.

Students were slowly starting to fill up the classroom as Jeongguk watched. The boy clutched Taehyung's set of notes in his hands and read through his letters. Taehyung had such pretty handwriting. It was neat and in italics. His letters were extremely clear and even though he knew their chemistry teacher liked reading her notes quite fast, it didn't look like Taehyung was in a hurry to take down the note. It was as if he had taken his sweet time to write it down.

Jeongguk was impressed.

There were so many things that Jeongguk admired about Taehyung and day by day, the pile seemed to grow. How can Taehyung be so perfect?

Loud laughter made Jeongguk snap back to reality. He raised his head to look at a bunch of guys slowly making their way into the class. The boys who had laughed at Jeongguk the previous day.

Jeongguk diverted his gaze downwards, hoping they wouldn't notice him. Two of them sat down in front of Jeongguk and some of them walked towards the back of the class. However, they were all around Jeongguk and he was glad that none of them sat down on the empty seat next to him. Jeongguk was relieved that no one has noticed him but-