Chapter 3

"Excuse me." I said, and walked out of the canteen. I was planning on calming down before I faced my new friends. I thought it over. Lucy seemed like a nice person, very bubbly and happy. Natsu liked food but I didn't get much of his personality. Juvia seemed obsessed with Gray, who seemed like a cold kind of person, though not really that mean. Gajeel was a kind of "badass" kid, with lots of piercings and long hair. Levy enjoyed books and seemed really sweet. Lisanna was really nice, though slightly evil like her twin sister Mirajane. I couldn't tell them apart if it wasn't for their different hair lengths. Same personality, same voice, same face.

Erza was different. She seemed very quiet and very nice, though I assumed she had a temper from Lisanna's descriptions.

I realised that all this friend thinking made me calm again. I decided to go to my locker and collect my books, before going to my first class of the day with 11N.

I realised that everyone I met today was in my class and I also noticed that one of the people in our class was missing. The empty chair next to Erza must be reserved for Jellal.

I sat down next to Lisanna, and opened up my favourite book, Whisper. It wasn't really my favourite. My favourite book was basically the one I was reading at the moment and hence, it changed with every day.

I didn't really want to talk to Lisanna, since I had an outburst at breakfast, but none the less, she turned to me and whispered, "Hey, don't worry about your little outburst. It was only your temper. No one dislikes you for it."

I turned and gave her a grateful smile, "thanks."

"No problem."

The teacher walked in. He had short, blonde spikey hair and rather cold eyes. Lisanna giggled, earning an evil glare from Mira. The teacher seemed to be no older than 19 or 20 and I imagined most of the girls having a crush on him.

I, myself, was not interested in boys. I didn't have time for that sort of thing.

The class started. It was English literature and God, I hate English. I hated writing essays and analysing anything excluding poems. I hated writing non fiction and I hated life while in an English classroom. But I had to make a good first impression. I tried extra hard but I didn't participate much. I noticed Mira participated lots and was an obvious favourite of Mr L.

Mr L said he didn't like being called Mr Dreyar since the school head was his father and had the same surname as him. I wondered what his first name was.

After class finished I heard him say "Mirajane. May I speak to you please. It is something concerning your essay."

Mirajane meekly nodded, though she looked somewhat... Excited???

What a weird relationship these two have. Like one second he's all praising her and the next she has to stay after class. I was super confused. But after what happened in Sabertooth, I decided I wasn't willing to pry into other people's business. I left the classroom pretending to not have a care in the world about Mr L and Mira.

Outside the classroom were Lucy, Erza, Lisanna, Levy, Juvia, Gajeel, Natsu and Gray, standing and giggling about something. I walked up to them and said "Hey guys!"

They turned around and smiled at me.

"We're just waiting for Mira." Said a giggling Lucy.

The girls all broke down in giggles apart from Erza and the boys.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

Lisanna gasped, "Alex doesn't know yet!"

"Don't know what?"

The girls one again broke down into fits of laughter and Erza gave a chuckle, while the boys rolled their eyes.

"Mira is in a relationship with Mr L" said Gray, mocking our teacher's name.

Keep your cool.

"So?" I asked.

"They're having a make out session in the classroom." Natsu said, chuckling.

"Well if they're in a relationship then it's not a crime." I shrugged.

"You're so booring." Levy said playfully.

I rolled my eyes. Mira came out looking flustered and overjoyed. I smiled at her. She smiled back and sent glares towards the group of girls giggling.

Mr L followed shortly after her and came up to us.

"I hope you girls have been keeping your promise and not telling anybody about this." He said in a stern voice.

"No! Of course not, Laxus!" Chirruped the girls, earning a glare from the teacher.

"You shall call me Mr L while we are at school." He said, frowning.

"Yes, sir. Sorry, sir." The girls quickly said.

He smirked at them and then turned on his heel, walking away.

The girls broke into fits of giggles once again. Erza and I chuckled at their childishness quietly, while the boys rolled their eyes once again.

We all walked to our next classroom, which happened to be French. On the way there, we passed two boys from the older year. One with short blue hair and a red tattoo around his eye and the other with slightly longer white hair.

"Elf-nii-chan!!" Screamed Lisanna and Mira, running up to the white haired guy and hugging him.

"Hello Mystogan." Said Erza to the blue haired male. "Have you.... You know.. Heard about Jellal yet?"

"Sorry, Erza. Not a word." Said Mystogan, gently.

"Oh. Okay. We can only hope then." Muttered Erza.

And then she did the most unexpected thing. She hugged Mystogan. She hugged him tight, and whispered "he's going to be okay, right?"

"Of course he is. You know what Jellal's like." Said Mystogan. "He would never leave you to suffer."

"Thanks." Said Erza with a smile. Then she turned to me. "This is Alex Scarlet. She's new."

"Is she your twin?" Asked Mystogan.

"No, we just have the same surname." Smiled Erza.

"Okay." Said Mystogan. "Although you also have the same hair and eyes and fashion sense."

Erza laughed. "Its a big coincidence, isn't it?"

Mystogan smiled at her, "yeah, it is."

------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
So the story is getting more and more complicated!!! Hope you guys are enjoying it! Sorry for not updating much, I was on a vacation in Spain and hardly ever came across WiFi and when I did, I didn't have my phone with me....
^_^

So yeah.. Gomenasai! But I wrote an extra long chappy for you plus this is a double update! Enjoy xxx

P.s. drama will begin shortly in the story.