Chapter 5

When we got to the canteen, Natsu immediately ran to the food line and started stacking food up onto his plate.

"Hey, Flamebrain! Leave some for the rest of the school!" Gray shouted at Natsu.

"What did you call me ice-stripper?!" Raged Natsu.

"You heard me!"

"You wanna fight??"

"You're on!"

They were interrupted by a fake cough. I turned around to see Erza looking at them strictly.

"Are you forgetting who I am, boys?" She asked menacingly.

"We're best buddies!" Screamed Natsu and Gray.

Everyone sweatdropped.

"Erza, why are they scared of you?" I asked the scarlet haired girl next to me.

Erza smiled, "I'm head girl."

"Is that it?" I asked, confused.

"Yupp." Erza replied.

"I wouldn't be scared of you..." I muttered.

After we had all gotten our food, we sat down and talked. Suddenly the canteen doors opened and there was complete silence. I looked up to see three beaten up people standing in the doorway. One of them being Mystogan or Mr Fernandez. The other was a girl with long black hair and a white hairband. The third with long pink hair that curled at the bottom.

There was something of about the Mystogan or Mr Fernandez kid. He didn't seem like either of them. Then it clicked. I looked over at Erza to see her tear-strained face. That's right. It was Jellal.

"J-Jellal. Is t-that you?" She muttered.

"Hey everyone! We're back!" Screamed the pink haired girl and a cheer arose in the canteen. I smiled a happy smile and looked at Erza who was crying her eyes out while hugging Jellal and talking to the others.

*Time skip - After lunch*

I walked to our next class, while Erza and Jellal followed closely behind. They kept on talking and talking, as if I wasn't even there. But I understood. It was a while since they had seen each other. I wanted them to be in their own company.

The other two girls, who I found out were Ultear and Meredy, went to 11C.

Right now we had maths. When we got to the classroom, I sat next to Lisanna. Lisanna seemed to be very bored in maths and she was doodling in the back of her maths book. I, on the other hand, had always enjoyed maths and worked my way through the questions quickly before anyone else finished.

Lisanna looked at me in astonishment.

"Are you crazy?!" she whispered, "If you finish before everyone else you'll get more work!! And then he will give us even more to do for homework so we catch up with you!"

She indicated our teacher, Mr Brown. So far all he did was tell us what to do and then he sat and waited for us to finish the work.

"I'm sorry I didn't know!" I said "Stop blaming me when I haven't even told him I've finished!"

Lisanna glared at me before quickly smiling fakely and saying "kay I'm sorry."

She didn't talk to me for the rest of the lesson.

I looked over at Jellal and Erza. They were smiling at each other and quietly solving problems. Natsu was paying no attention to his work, while Lucy was trying desperately to make him do the maths.

"Alexandra Scarlet!" Mr Brown's voice boomed.

"Y-yes sir!" I stuttered.

"You should focus on your own work rather than looking at the work of others! If you have finished you should report to me and if you haven't then you should get on with your work! Detention this lunchtime!"

I flamed with anger.

"You can't do that Sir!" I shouted. Everyone was staring at me now, horrified, "if you give someone a detention, it should be because they broke the rules and how can one break the rules if they don't even know them?!"

"You have no right to shout at a teacher!" Mr Brown nearly screamed. "After school and lunchtime detention for you!"

I could see I was getting nowhere but my anger wouldn't leave. I had never gotten a detention before.

"I refuse! I won't come to detention after school!" I shouted.

More shouting between me and Mr Brown occurred. The whole class was muttering. Finally I stood up and walked out of the classroom, not even caring about what happens next. As I was running down the corridor, radiating anger, I ran straight into Siegrain. I pushed him aside and shouted,

"Why are you getting in the way?! Who do you think you are?!"

Then I looked up at the face of the completely confused Mr Fernandez.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry!" I whispered.
---#-#------#
Hello cookies who are still reading my story! I'm so sorry for not updating! School and everything is really getting in the way!