Chapter 4

I wondered who Jellal was and what relationship Mystogan had with him. Erza carried on talking to him and the rest of the girls were talking to Elfman.

"So you're new?" I heard a girly voice behind me. I turned around and saw a girl with long brown hair and a cup of beer in her hands. She was wearing trousers and a bikini top.

"Yes." I said and smiled, "My name is Alex Scarlet. What's yours?"

"Cana Alberona." She said, not really paying attention to my question, "did you know that you have the same surname as Erza?"

"Yeah!" I said, "We're friends."

"What's your next lesson?" She slurred.

"French." I replied.

"Booring!" She exclaimed. "I have Japanese literature. Not much better than yours."

I smiled at her but said no more.

"Well catch you later!" She slurred, before walking off.

"Let's go Alex! We'll be late for French!" I heard Lucy say.

"Coming!!!" I said.

"Bye Elf-nii-chan!!" I heard the Strauss sisters say.

"Sayonara Mystogan!" Said Erza.

"Bye Titania! Bye Alex!" He replied.

I waved back shyly.

We hurried to our next lesson and entered the doors just before our teacher turned the corner.

The teacher was.... Mystogan????!!!

"Lisanna, isn't Mystogan a student?" I whispered to my desk mate.

"Yeah!" She said, "Why?"

"Well he's at the front of the class."

"Yeah, they look alike. Its like triplets in the school. That's Mr Fernandez."

"Wait.. Did you say triplets?"

"Yeah, they're both Jellal's brothers."

"Ah, okay."

"Lisanna and Alexandra!" We heard Mr Fernandez say, "what is so important that it couldn't wait for the end of class??"

"Sorry, Sie-Mr Fernandez, I was explaining to Alex that you weren't Mystogan, since she's new and mistook you for him." Lisanna quickly said.

I blushed of embarrassment, since everone was looking our way.

"I don't look like him at all." I heard Mr Fernandez grumble, before he raised his voice and said, "Alright, but don't interrupt my class again!"

"Yes sir." Lisanna said.

"Now today class we shall learn the weather and places to go to in the town..." Mr Fernandez began the lesson.

I wasn't a big fan of French but I tried hard, though I didn't participate much.

"Alexandra Scarlet!" Mr Fernandez called.

I looked up at him.

"Can you stay here for a bit after class, please?"

"Yes sir." I said.

The whole class left, and I was left alone with Mr Fernandez.

"I see that you are a new student and try exeptionaly hard in my lesson, however you don't seem to know that much of the basics. Did you do French in your old school?"

"No sir." I replied.

"Very well." He said. "I shall ask my brother to give you tutor sessions after school on Tuesdays. Is that okay?"

"Yes sir." I said.

"On a completely different topic, I see you are friends with Erza and the rest, so outside of school you may call me Siegrain."

"Yes sir." I said again.

"You are dismissed."

"Thank you sir." I bowed and left the room to the group of girls there.

"Its break time!" Screamed Natsu.

The girls laughed at him while the boys rolled their eyes.

"Pig." Lucy said, playfully punching his arm.

"Am not!" Screamed Natsu, pouting.

I laughed, and we went to the canteen for break.

I missed you cookies!!! But as promised here is the second update and it's super short cuz I wrote it on the plane at like 10 in the evening and I was super tired and having a half writers block not to metion that both my phone and I were about on 10% charge. As in we were genuinely both falling asleep.

I don't even know what I'm saying so good night, cookies!!!!!

Love you xxx

P.s. its weird that I posted this in the morning and said good night isn't it....?

Lol

Sayonara!!