Former Assassin goes to the surface

Pic was from fandom and I want to pose a question what familia do you want for the Y/N.  I will wait two days then post a question on it with familia's that are sent.

Y/n looked at the campsite from close up, not knowing that his skill <one with the shadows> was active and he was like a ghost to most of the loki familia but not all. As he looked around he felt as people were staring right at him and would always look around to find nothing their.

But then he saw a little short kid or man and a buff men right by him and they stared right at each other. It felt like minutes until y/n started to move away to make sure that they were not looking at him but their eyes followed him. Y/n started to move backwards and they forwards until they said.

???: stop right their we just wait to chat
???2: We can tell that your not equipment to fight the dungeon so we would like to know how you got here.
Y/n: ?? I have no idea what your talking about

As y/n says this the skill <one with the shadows> disactives and everyone around him jumps in shock of seeing him. At first he is confused but then remembers a mechanic voice telling him about his skills that he got. So he believed he accidentally used the one for stealth, how he did it he did not know but now that solved. The next problem will be the people around him are on edge and their is no way for him to blend in because no matter what he feels like this group is close in someway or other.

So y/n did the only thing he could do and that was to find an escape but something told him will not be able to out run them all and no attack strategy turn in to him being beaten up. So his only chose was to be friendly with this people.

Y/n: So my name is Y/n L/n (I will add the last name so or give some comments on it)
???: I see my name is Finn Deimne

Y/n: So my name is Y/n L/n (I will add the last name so or give some comments on it)???: I see my name is Finn Deimne

     From fandom
???: Oh very well my names Garett Landrock kid

From fandom as well and just with out the weapon and helmetY/n: So Mr

Y/n: So Mr.Deimne and Mr.Landrock do you know where we are or how I got here.
Finn: ... Well you are in the dungeon or more specifically floor 18
Y/n: I see, I must have come with my team but may have been separated
Garett: Don't you already know this kid
Y/n: afraid not I must have suffered from Selective amnesia because i can remember to fight but don't remember anything of where I am