F O U R

I took a deep breath to steady the nerves that had formed and pushed open the door that led to my cram class

I took a deep breath to steady the nerves that had formed and pushed open the door that led to my cram class. There was no teacher yet, only some students scattered around the class.

A girl with purple hair and a plain brown haired girl sat together on one row, clearly already friends. In the middle Rin sat at the front desk and a boy in a black hoodie covering his face sat at the very back desk. A blonde boy with a pink puppet sat on the first desk in the last row, behind him being three boys a row back. One had pink hair, one was bald, and one looked like he wanted to be a rooster.

"Lia!" Rin shouted in surprise when I walked in causing everyone to stare. Great.

I groaned at the attention on me as I moved to take the seat next to Rin, softly telling him not to shout in class.

"I-How are you- Why are you here?" he stumbled out, turning his body to face me as he asked. I took the small white dog away from him and sat Mephisto on my lap as I waited for class to start.

"To become an exorcist, like you." I answered shortly, afraid to say too much in a room with other people. We could talk later, for now that would have to do.

"Yeah but how did-" Rin was cut off off by the door opening.

"We can talk about this later." I whispered before turning to see who had walked in. It was Yukio, oh boy this was gonna be a good show.

"I'm your instructor. My name is Yukio Okumura." He introduced himself to the class with a proud voice.

"Y-Yukio!" Rin shouted loudly, staring at his brother in absolute astonishment and standing from his seat making me groan, now I couldn't see.

"I'm the new teacher for the Anti-Demon Pharmaceutics class." he continued to introduce himself, completely ignoring the meltdown Rin was having in front of me.

"Nice to meet you, Mr Okumura." the purple haired girl greeted him.

"Pleased to meet you sir." the brown haired girl next to her said sweetly.

"Hey teach." I hollered cheerfully from my seat, earning a smile from him in response. I was not calling him Mr Okumura, he was my brother. Teach would have to do.

"What's up sir." the guy with pink hair called from where he sat.

"What the hell Yukio?" Rin demanded from where he stood in front of me. Maybe I should've sat another table back.

Making the quick decision that sitting anywhere close to Rin was going to be a bad idea, I got up and moved back a desk so I ended up sitting in front of the guy in the black and hoodie and next to the rooster boys table.

"Probably a smart idea Miss Tenshi." Yukio praised my action causing Rin to shout again in response. If they got into a fight over this I was not gonna be the one splitting it up.