Info Page Again (Important)

Hello there, it's been a while since I updated this book! I wanted to say a few things about it. Minor trigger warning, does get a tid serious for 4 and 5. If you don't wanna read that, fair enough.

1, I will be writing some stuff more specific to Romantic identities and not just Sexual identities. The best example I can think of id the one I did for Panromantic. The reason I hadn't been doing that is I wasn't well educated on the subject and also I hadn't heard people use that very often. My mom's gonna provide me with some help because she's bisexual and heteroromantic (She did in fact show me a picture of one of her past girlfriends and that chick was hot) with a homophobic sister who's convinced she's just straight and trying to be special. If you have a different romantic identity than your sexual identity, go ahead and give me some things you've heard people say to you and I'll try my best to add them!

2, If you have done something like that, where you've left a comment with something you wanted added to the book, I'm sorry if I didn't see it. I routinely get hundreds of notifs and I tend not to check Wattpad very much anymore due to a lack of time. If I asked you a question and you answered but I haven't responded, it's the same deal. Your reply may have just been drowned in a sea of other notifs, I promise I'm trying to get to you.

3, There are a LOT of sexualities and gender identities I haven't put in here, including my own. I myself am a Demigirl, and I now have a few to add to that! If there's a sexuality or gender identity you want added because you haven't seen it, please tell me and leave a short description of it in your comment. I'm always looking to learn! And with that, feel free to add things you've heard people say about it with that.

4, I told a bad straight person about this book so now he wants an equal attention cake. I even told him that Allies are part of the book and he said it's not enough because "straight people are discriminated against too". He wants me to put Super Straights into it. To you, I say no. Allies are allies because they're straight, that's all you're getting. If anyone in the comments says they're Super Straight then I'm blocking you and you can fucking leave. I don't wanna hear it.

5, If you say Zoophiles are part of the community get the fuck out. There's a difference between two consenting men kissing and a man kissing an unconsenting animal because it can't consent. Same goes for Pedophiles and Necrophiles. I don't even wanna hear your defense, get out. Go to therapy, and if you think you're actually going to act on these feelings I urge you to please go to the police. This is a serious matter, and you'll get in a Hell of a lot more trouble if you're caught doing these things instead of caught thinking about these things. Stop the crime before it happens.

In summary; I'll be writing about Romantic Attractions as their own unit, sorry if I haven't read your comment because I get a lot of notifs, Feel free to comment new things for me to add, I will NOT be adding a Super Straights, and no dog fucking on my page.

I'll give some example formatting for the suggestions, but you don't have to use my format.

1, Romantic =/= Sexuality:
Name (Can be a username, optional)
Sexuality and Romantic identity
"Comment"

It's not in the book:
Name (Can be a username, optional)
Gender, sexuality, or romantic identity
Description of this thing
"Comment" (Optional)