Chapter Fourteen: Vision Or Nightmare

Dante POV:

I was laying on bed in my room, thinking of the letter and how it affected Kisara. She was terrified, badly frighten by the letter that Mundus had sent us, as if she knew what the written in the letter but she couldn't believe it. However there was more that meet the eyes, there was something else she was hiding.

After the incident, Cyris lead Kisara back to her room to rest while the other and I had dinner in the dinning room. We were all brought our favorite dishes but it seemed we didn't had appetite to eat. I guess everyone was worried about Kisara and wondering about the letter. When Cyris returned, we look toward his direction and I can tell by his face expression that Kisara was okay.

"I cast a sleep spell on her to get rest but before I did, she requested me to tell you that not to worried about her and that you should eat. She will discuss everything tomorrow." He said kindly.

With that we all resume our dinner, feeling heart ache disappeared after the news, however I wasn't satisfied. I wanted a proper answer and I will get them without anyone knowing. So after dinner, we were taken to our room which another floor below Kisara room. Morrison and I got separate room in the west wing while the girls were sharing room in the east wing.

So here I was, watching the ceiling, waiting for everyone to be asleep and then I will make my move. Five minutes left for midnight to strike. Till then, I observed the room that I was staying in. It was large room with not many decoration. On the left side, a walk through window with a balcony to look over the gardens. The bed which I was laying was in the middle, push back against the wall. A simple canopy bed with white veil hanging down and plain white bed sheet. The wall were coloured light blue, with a golden bird clock hanging on it. There was a night stand with a desk few inches away from it. On the right was door that lead to the bathroom and next was closet to keep the clothes in.

Right now I'm just wearing my black shirt and pant, waiting patiently for right time to leave. Soon enough the Clock strike midnight with ding chime. The moon was full and brightening the night sky which will make it easy for me to roam around the mansion. So I got of my bed and out of my room. Everyone was asleep, except the station guard, no matter, I mesmerized their position changing time, so that I will know when to move or not. For now no one will be guiding the hallway that I was in and with that i proceeded to Kisara room.

When I was brought to room by Cyris, I learn the direction to Kisara room.

Apparently her room was at the top of the east wing where the girls are staying. So in order to get their, I have to move to the other side of the house. Not Bad, I can manage it and with that I started by walk to Kisara room. First, passing the hallway I was in, I came to staircase one leading down and the other up. I was second floor which me I need to go up two floor. Hearing for sound if there was any, I move up the stair quietly as possible. Before I reached the top stair, I heard faint snoring which me that the guard was sleeping and another was soon going to replace him.

I peek into the Hallway, seeing the guard, sleeping in his chair and saw the other on his way. Using one of my style, the trickster, I moved quickly at the end of hallway and continued on forward. As walked to the grand stair way, I looked at my surrounding, seeing it as the same as went to Kisara study room but it seem only darker and gloom. What did you except from night, it only bring darkness and despair however there was one night that I really enjoyed, the night I made my promise to Kisara and kissed her.