Chapter 3: Hunter Gathering

Chapter : 3

I slam open my building door, drenched in blood and brutal cut around my body. It was another Hell of a day, demon having being popping out and attacking civilian out in the open. This was new, demons are mischief and clever creature, they play with their victims before killing them or draining their blood, and they wouldn't ever reveal themselves to the public so why now? Why the sudden appearance? Doesn't Matter! For one thing, my business is booming up, lot of calls and lots of cash; some way all my debt have been paid off and I was able to improve my shop looks. Secondly, a fight now and then does make life interesting and lastly I am getting close to his royal highness, Mundus. I will be finally able to kill him and avenge my family death; most importantly I finally bring Kisara soul to rest.

I walked up to my office desk, dripping blood on the floor, I placed my sword and guns on the table, and I took off my coat and hang it on the coat hanger. I enter the bathroom that beside my office desk and opening the shower. Taking off my clothes, I enter the shower, cleaning myself of those basterd demon bloods. During that time, I started to recall what happened that day.

It was a normal day, Vergil and I was preparing for Kisara birthday party. Vergil steps out for few minutes while I was in the kitchen with mom. It happened to fast; my mom grabbed me and hides me under the basement, I could see she was scared and tear were falling out from her eyes, she spoke in panic "You mustn't come out....! No matter what happens keep hiding....Dante you mustn't!!" With that she closed the door.

The only thing I heard was her screams and slashes. I could hear those monsters boasting about how they killed her "Well that was fun" a demon said laughing.

"Have we got them all? We wouldn't want any trouble from the King." I heard another demon say.

"Yes we have but where the king? Wasn't he supposed to be here?" The first demon said.

"Oh, he had other business to attend to but nevertheless our work her is done, let's leave " With that they left.

When I got out of my hiding, I saw mother lying on the floor, drench in her own blood and her heart rip out. That was maybe the first time I ever cried. I couldn't find Vergil anywhere and when I went to see Kisara, she was also gone. Her house burned and the only corpse found was of her mother. She was gone, she was murdered by them, those f**king demons, they took everything from me.

That day I swore I will kill ever last demon until I find the one responsible for their death. It took a long time but I manage to become strong and find my father Rebellion sword. I even customized my two handguns, Ebnoy and Ivory, good and strong to kill those basterd. Now I run a demon hunting business, with three women and a teen boy helping me out.

There are time I would remember my last moment with Kisara, her smile, her shining blue eyes, they were full of life and hope, I want to see them so badly but I can't, not anymore. During my birthday, I would visit my mother grave and Kisara; and would leave behind their favorite rose, red for my mother and white for Kisara. If I wasn't able to protect her, I kept my word that I will live on and keep this world save from harm.

"Hey Dante, you here?" A male spoke interpreting my thoughts.

"Yeah Morrison, what is it?" I called him, turning off the shower.

"What do you mean? you know why I'm here?" Morrison said annoyed.

Shit! I got out, wearing only my pant and boot on. I was wiping my hair with a towel when I got. I could see that Morrison was sitting on the coach, making himself comfortable but I could see he was tired. Even though he came looking sharp as ever with his dark blonde swipe back(after taking his hat off), wearing a purple vest over his white shirt, with black pant and black shoes. He just has taken his coat and was smoking a cigarette but the black bags under his eyes give him away.