Chapter Nine: Loyalty or Betrayal?

Razer POV:

I watch from afar the battle that was taking place in the forset. Demon never understood the meaning of surrender, no matter how many time they are kill, they never seem to learn. They are mindless creature with no heart or soul, just obedient puppet. I was once like that, me and my brother. We used to follow Mundus order with no hesisation, we will do our job and slaughter hunderd of people with no mercy until that day. That day changed our live for the better but it end as a worse nightmare. It's the reason now that me and brother are on a seperate path, we both have same destiny, to protect the person who save our life and remain royal until death. But what our's destiny? Were we save just to protect them or there is more for us? I guess time will tell.

Soon I saw a storm forming and hiding in the tree, I saw my brother, Cyris. He has grown stronger and has become skill fighter. I wish I could meet him but the time hasn't come yet. You need to protect Kisara until my master come for her. I felt a tingle sensation in mind, master was summoning me back, with quick glance to my brother, who now was taking the hunter to Kisara, I teleported back to master hideout.

Once I got there, I was standing in my master library. It was huge room full with anicent book about demon and angel. Most were related to their history, power, magic, habiat and so on. It took master and me a long time to collect these book, sometime I wish I can read these book but master forbit me, instead give book that didn't interset him. I know he is keeping secert from me by not letting me read these book but one day, I will know what he is hiding. I walk to his desk where he keep his notes. I saw him near the shelf, reading a book.

"Razer, what did you see?" He asked absently.

"I saw the hunters, fighting an army of demon then one Kisara hunter appeared and wipe them out." I reported.

"Hum..... Has Dante and his hunter become weak that they needed another help?" He said while flipping the book page but I can hear the sarcasm in his voice.

"No Sir, I believe that ever since we captured their general, the shadow hunter have been on high alreat and they want to ensure that their last chance of victory is kept safe from harm way." I said politaly, I waited from him to react but he contiuned on reading.

"Though I must admit the demon hunter are quite skillful fighter, they were killing those demon with ease." I contuined. He shut his book and replace by on the shelf.

"Razer" He turned toward with firece eyes "Never underestimate Mundus army, these might be weakest dark creature in underworld but there are more power demon just waiting to leave their world and come to human world. The only reason that they didn't make an appearance is due to Kisara organization. They have destroyed every single gate that can allow demon access to human world expect for one! He yelled the last part out.

"Though they are skillful warrior, even they have their limits." He continued "but mark word when Mundus will arrive with his army, you will withness the true power of DMC hunters" He said exicted. He went to sat at his desk and started reading his note. I noticed that his bracalet bead have all become blue, when did that happen? Then I remember his signal.

"Master, was there any other reason you summoned me back?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, go to the dungeons, see if our guest is comfortable and give him some food, we need him alive and well if we are to get near Kisara." He said while writing his note.

"Sir with due respect, I want to know something" I asked him. He look up and watched me attentively. "You bracalet bead, weren't they all....." He cut me off "Blank." He finished my sentence and I nodded.

"Yes, they were however I found a way to renew its power and thanks to my source, I have more time in this then ever before" He said happily.

"I don't understand sir, you need an......." Then it hit me "Sir, you didn't!" I said shocked. He just smirk ar me.

Devil May Cry 5 (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara