Chapter Sixteen: The Exhibition Match Part I

Kisara POV:

One Week Later....

"How has the training going Cyris?" I asked leaning my head back on the chair. I was currently in my study room, finishing some paper work for the upcoming ball.

"Wonderful actually, I never expect our young one to become this strong in just one week. Every since those devil hunter arrived, it feel as though their moral have been boasted." Cyris said contentedly.

"Yes indeed they have." I said smiling.

Everything has been going according to plan. With the arrival of Lucia clan along with the devil hunter training the kids, our chance against the demon has raise. Soon we will be able to take revenge against the creature that done wrong to us and live a normal, peaceful life we all desire.

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by the door knock. "I will get it." Cyris said walking up to the door. As he opened it, three kids rush passed Cyris and started bouncing in front of my desk.

"Axel, Shelly and Peter...... What the fuss about? Why you guys grinning like idiots?" I asked amused.

The youngest shadow hunters in the organization yet they proved themselves worthy of being one of the top rank hunter.

Axel Rhodes

Age: 15

Hair and eyes color: Black hair, dull golden eyes.

Body structure: strong and muscular.

Talent: master swordsman with elements magic.

Hybrid: Half Human/half demon.

Story: He used to live in small village in Brazil. One day, a raging demon awoke from its slumber and started attacking the villages. We were able to destroy it but not before losing half of the villagers. Among them was Axel family. The demon slaughter his parents and his older brother tried to protect him but was to heavily damage in the battle. He was able to carry him away from harm until we showed up and stopped the demon. However by the time we found the brothers, the older brother was breathing his last breath. He asked us to look after his younger brother and make us promise to give a bright future. When Axel woke up and asked us about his brother, we told him the truth. He was devastated for a least a month until finally deciding to fight with us, so that no one ever had to face such fate like his and become strong like his brother.

Shelly Kensington

Age: 14

Hair and eyes Color: Blond hair and green eyes.

Body structure: Slim and elegant. Strong reflexes and fast runner.

Talent: White sorceress, archers and healer.

Hybrid: Half human/ half angel

Story: Shelly has been living in the street of London after her family was murdered. She escape just in time and been hiding ever since. Five years living among the poor, she was finally caught. Apparently, while walking during the night, carry food for her friends, she found their death bodies and saw a man strangling her closet friend. She rushes to her aid but the man snapped her neck before she could save her. Out of angry, she lashed out but soon was overwhelm by him. She was being chocked when I appeared, the man didn't notice until it was too late. Shelly rubbed her sore neck and saw the man face but what she saw shocked her. It was demon in disguise, sent to kill her. 

I was astonishes myself as I didn't know why the demon were after her. So after burying her friend's bodies, I took her in and analyze her. According to the data, she had a strong white magic inside her that the demons were after and not only that, her abilities to heal was astounding. So I decided to train her so that she could harness her power and help us to against the demon and so far she only have used 45% of her power which mean she had more surprise in store for us.