𝐈𝐈

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐮𝐬

𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺 : 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 : 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴, 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

𝘼 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣. The eye's owner's full attention laying upon her seated form. Even after multiple months spent peering into his eyes she still never failed to shiver under his intensive gaze. He looked at her as if she was the only person in the world, as if every action she made and every word she spoke would change the state of the universe itself. She wasn't entirely sure about her feelings regarding the way he looked at her, she didn't find it unpleasant but she couldn't say she enjoyed it. The only word that seemed to fit the description of her feelings about the azure irises that belonged to the person sitting in front of her was neutral. Not against it but not for it either. In perfect equilibrium. She liked that. 

Sitting calmly in the middle of a rainforest was a new experience for her. She marvelled at the vegetation around her. It was just after dawn, the sun barely risen. Dew coating each leaf of every tree bringing an ethereal glow to the forest as it reflected against the sunlight. Though she loved New York and its busy atmosphere the peacefulness of the rain forest had installed a new sense of calm within her. She knew that she wouldn't be opposed to living out the rest of her days surrounded by this foliage. 

They sat facing each other in a clearing, just like they had done for the past two months. Their legs crossed and their palms laying upon their knees. At the beginning of this process she hadn't been able to contain her giggles at the site of the stance. Stating that sitting in this position made her feel as if she was in a low budget action film but after many mornings spent in the clearing she had gained a new found respect for the position.