𝐈𝐈𝐈

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 : 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 : 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯: 𝗛𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲'𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗹

The incessant ringing of her doorbell refused to end no matter how long she ignored it for. Ring. Ring. Ring. It seemed to carry on for eternity. Uncovering her head that was previously buried between a pile of pillows and sheets, Achilles stumbled to the door. She knew she probably looked terrible. Her pyjamas crinkled, her hair in chaos, but her irritation at the person behind her door had made her disregard her care for her appearance. 

Ripping the door open her green eyes glared at the person who had disturbed her much needed slumber. He looked her over, eyes scanning her disheveled figure before deciding to ignore it. 

"Muffin?" He asked. 

Rolling her eyes she turned around walking towards her kitchen leaving the front door open. She knew he would follow her. 

Leaning on the counter she looked towards his figure. 

"Coffee?" She questioned with a raised brow. 

"Please." 

She turned on the machine watching as the light flashed, heating up. She poured two cups of coffee and slid one across the counter towards her guest. 

"How can I help you Sam?" 

Her fellow superhero watched her skeptically, "You know, I once read this article that said that sleeping past nine am isn't healthy." 

She scoffed, he was always good at avoiding her questions. "Yeah well, I haven't been sleeping all too well, when it finally comes to me I try to savour it." 

"Nightmares again?" 

She thought about her dream. The forest. The boulder. The power that she felt flowing through her veins. His voice. His eyes.