𝐕

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

𝘊𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦 : 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨.

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 : 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 : 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Time seemed to slow whilst she was trapped in the confines of her own mind. A dream. No. A nightmare. A vicious thing that had caused sweat to gather on her brow and murmurs of panic to fall from her lips. Her eyes moved violently behind her eyelids. Her body shaking as she entangled herself within her sheets. It wasn't the first. These episodes had a habit of showing up whenever she started becoming more like her past self. As if the fates refused to let her soul find any peace. If the outside world decides to give her a break her mind must start to torment her. This excruciating cycle had continued now for a very long time, yet tonight something was different. Something had changed. For this nightmare wasn't just a retelling of a recent story but rather of a memory long forgotten. It was the memory of the night she had been taken. 

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Two figures seemed to sway to sound of their own music under the midnight sky. One figure distorted while the other danced clearly in front of Achille's eyes. It was her. The same red curly hair. The same forest green eyes. The only difference being as that this version of Achilles seemed to be in love. Her identical eyes staring at the other figure as if they had hung up the stars themselves. Shining azure eyes, the only clear part of the other warped figure in front of her, the same eyes from her past dreams staring straight into her very being. Her smile seemed to shine twice as bright as the one that was found on her future self, not yet tainted by the horrors of Hydra. 

They danced for what seemed to be years. A sense of pure peace echoing through the atmosphere. Achille's watched her former self revel in her bliss only now noticing the black band that was wrapped upon her left ring finger. Married or engaged. The information slowly circling throughout her brain. At one point in her life she was in love. Not only in love but promised to spend the rest of her life with the one she was in love with.