𝐈𝐕

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 : 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘴 

𝘈𝘳𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘳 : 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 : 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙠. The trees shuddered. The birds had fled. The sound of metal striking against metal rang throughout the air disturbing the once peacefulness of the Amazon rain forest. 

Sweat dripped down her brow. Blisters had formed on her palms. She was tired. Her body was sore yet the attacks thrown towards her had yet to relent. Duck. Block. Attack. A continuous cycle of movement. Her mind completely focussed on the weapon between his hand. 

"You rely on your power. A power that you may have gained a portion of control of but it is not enough. If you loose your power you will loose your battle. You need to learn how to fight the proper way." 

His voice did not waver once as his violent attacks towards her with his sword continued. Over. Attack. Block. A cycle though similar to her own, only much more experienced. Steadier attacks. More successful blocking. He knew he had the upper hand. After a year of training with him she had learned well but nothing could combat the thousand years of experience he had with a weapon. 

Her shoulders ached. Her breathe erratic. Her face flushed. Duck. Block. Attack. 

They had been fighting like this for hours. Starting when the sun had rose. The other villagers had come to witness the beginning of their battle yet as time waned on their attention had slipped, leaving them alone once more. 

The mid day sun shined down upon them, the heat becoming almost unbearable. 

Her eyes squinting in concentration, she moved her body faster delivering quicker attacks. She knew he was stronger but she was faster. Her blade moved through the air like a silver flash. His leg. His stomach. His face. Her attacks just as unrelenting as his were only moments before. With a new feeling of determination circling throughout her body she continued to strike. Again and again and again. Her assaults overwhelming him.