Part:2

A/N's POV

Lisa have been feeling a bit wired lately. She feels like someone is also in the house with her. When she comes back from university she finds that some of her thing r not in her place. And sometimes she finds some of her snacks missing. First she thought Bun was a Hybrid but if he was than he would have shift by now.

And Bun is always loves to stay close to Lisa. Lisa bought hutch for Bun but he doesn't like to stay there.

Rn Lisa is working on her assignment while Bun is on her lap. After she was done with her assignment she put Bun down and went to the kitchen to make food. Bun also followed her.

Lisa was cooking she caught Bun staring at her, but she didn't mind. He has always been like this since the beginning.

Lisa: Bun come, food is ready. (Bun came running and started eating) Good boy.

Lisa got up, washed her hand & started eating.

After Eating Lisa went to do her night routine and wore her pajamas and than went to sleep.

Lisa's POV

I woke up bcoz of a strange noise.

Me: Ugh! Wtf? What time is it? (I checked the time on my phone. It's 2:15 am) what sound is that. (I slowly got up from my bed. Followed where the sound coming from. It was from the Kitchen. I peeked into the kitchen. I saw a tall figure moving. I slowly grabbed my broom and turned on the kitchen light. I saw a man standing looking at me with wide eyes. I screamed) Ahhhhh!! Who r u huh? What r u doing in my house. (I lifted the broom to hit him. But he sat down covering his heard.)
???: P- pls do- don't hit me. (I stopped when I noticed long bunny ears on his head. Don't tell me he is my Bun)
Me: Bun? (He looked at me scared. Shit I scared him.) I- I'm sorry. I thought-
Bun: Will U h- hit me?
Me: What no!
Ban: Really?
Me: Yeah. (I cam see he calmed down a little. I looked at his face. H- he is cute. He caught He starting at him, he blushed.) Ahem. It's very late at night. U can sleep in the guest room. Do u have any problem? (He shooked his head) Ok gn than. Bye.

In The Morning

I woke up as I heard the alarm ring.

Me: Ugh let me sleep!! (But the alarm kept ringing) Ok ok fine I'm up. God!!

I got up took a shower and wore my clothes.

{Lisa's outfit}

I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. As I m feeling lazy today so I thought of making a sandwich and fried eyes.

I was cutting the tomatoes when I felt someone staring at me. I took to the side and saw Bun staring at me. Ik it's a habit now.

Me: Why r u standing there? Come sit? Breakfast is almost ready. (He didn't say anything and sat on the chair. After sometime I put the breakfast on the table.) Here.
Bun: Thq. *smiles* (I didn't smile back. Maybe rude but I can't do anything coz this is who I m.)
Me: (While eating I remembered smth. I never asked him his real name.) What's u r name?
Bun: Jungkook.
Me: Ok Jungkook we will go for shopping today. U need some clothes. (As I looked at my shirt he was wearing)
Jungkook: Bu- but I don't want any clothes. I love to wear ur clothes. It smells just like u. Vanilla. (He said with a small pout formed on his lips.)
Me: No u can't wear my clothes. *coldly*
Jungkook: (He lowered his head still pouting.) Why not?
Me: (I took both my and his plate to wash it) Ok I'll go now. Bye. Take care & be a good boy. Bye. (I turned around to leave but I felt a grip on my wrist. I turned around) What?
Jungkook: Don't go.
Me: Why not?
Jungkook: I feel sad, scared and alone. (He looked at me with his doe eyes)
Me: But I need to go. (He lowered his head as his ears fell down. I felt bad.) Dw I will come back.
Jungkook: But I don't like to stay away from u. Wh- what if u never come back?
Me: Why would I not come back?
Jungkook: Idk I just feel like that.
Me: Bun I promise I will come back.
Jungkook: Can't I just come with u?
Me: Sorry but no. I'm getting late. (He still didn't let go of my hand. So I remove his hand by myself) Bye. (And I left)

💕TO BE CONTINUED💕