Part:20

A/N's POV

Lisa: Bun what's wrong with you? Today Is Sunday!!
Jungkook: Yes but it's something special today!!!
Lisa: What is special?
Jungkook: Can't you try to remember?
Lisa: I tried but I don't seem to remember!
Jungkook: You really don't remember?
Lisa: *sign* No Bun.
Jungkook: Ok. (Jungkook left the kitchen while Lisa smiled secretly. Jungkook suddenly came into the kitchen again. Lisa quickly erased her smile) Nonna I'm going to play Basketball with the other. (He sounds unhappy)
Lisa: Ok bye.
Jungkook: Aren't you coming?
Lisa: Oh sorry no. Not today. I'm busy.
Jungkook: Really?
Lisa Uhm.
Jungkook: Oh bye. (Lisa cupped his cheeks before pulling him closer to her face and place a kiss on his forehead)
Lisa: Bye. (Lisa said as Jungkook left. As soon as he closed the door Lisa took out her phone and dialed Rosé number)

[Rosé] OTP

Lisa: Hello Rosé? He left.

Rosé: Ok we r coming!

--Call ended--

On the other hand Jungkook was on his way to the basketball court. He met Yoongi on his way, he waved his hand at him.

Jungkook: Hii!
Yoongi: Hi buddy! Ready for the practice today?
Jungkook: Yeah. Uh- btw hyung.
Yoongi: Yes?
Jungkook: Do you know what day is it today?
Yoongi: Today Is Sunday. Why?
Jungkook: Don't you think something special is today?
Yoongi: Uh...(He tried to think for few seconds) No I don't think so? Is it something today?
Jungkook: Uh no no. I was just asking.
Yoongi: Oh.

They already reached the basketball court and now they were waiting for others to arrive.

Soon the other members arrived but except Hoseok. He told Jungkook he was busy today so he couldn't come same goes to Jimin.

Jungkook somehow was pissed for some reason, like why has it to be today that everyone is so busy.

2 Hours Later

Everyone was exhausted. They sat down to take some rest. Jungkook took out his water bottle and drank it.

Yoongi: Jungkook you are getting more skilled than me. Proud of you.
Jungkook: Thq.

It was already 5:30 pm, the sun is soon going to set. Jungkook was getting ready to go.

Jungkook: Ok guys I'll take my leave now.
Namjoon: Uh Jungkook w8.(Namjoon called Jungkook from behind. Jungkook looked back at him)
Jungkook: Yes?
Namjoon: Stay a bit longer.
Jungkook: Huh why?
Taehyung: Let's all spend some time together.
Jungkook: But Nonn-
Jin: She won't mind.
Taehyung: Plus I am feeling a bit down today so I gess if I spend some time with you guys I will feel better.
Jungkook: Mm...ok...

Jungkook sat with them and started talking about their daily life and sharing some past, happy memories with eachother.

1 Hour Later

Jin: Oh didn't even realize it already dark.
Yoongi: I think we should go now.
Namjoon and Taehyung: Yeah.
Jin: I'm go now. Bye.
Yoongi: Bye.
Namjoon: Bye.
Taehyung: Ba Bye
Jungkook: Bye.

Everyone left. Jungkook was so sad. Nobody remembered. He felt like crying. He thought atleast Lisa will remember but no. He is mad at Lisa. He will not talk to her for days.

Now he miss his mom.

Jungkook: I wish you were here. Ik you wouldn't forget this special day.

His head was full of things thoughts that he didn't even realize that he reached their apartment. He went inside the building and took the lift.

He was very exhausted. He just want to cuddle with his nonna and sleep, but he didn't forget he is mad. He didn't even have the appetite to eat dinner now.

He opened the door but it was all dark. He furrowed, it's wired. He turned on the light switch and....

Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!!!! (Jungkook startled, he was shocked. He was speechless. Everyone went to hug him)
Jungkook: I- I thought.
Lisa: You thought we forgot?
Jungkook: Yes.
Jimin: LOL we never did.
Yoongi: We were just acting that we forgot you birthday.
Jungkook: It was all an act?
Jennie: Uhm! (Jungkook couldn't hold back his smile any longer but soon started crying)
Lisa: Bun don't cry. (She hugged him so did everyone)
Rosé: We r sorry. But we just wanted to surprise u.
Hoseok: Yah Jungkook it's ur birthday don't cry.
Jungkook: I love you all.
Taehyung: We love you too.
Jin: Yah now let's cut the cake. I'm hungry. (Jungkook wiped his tears and nodded. He took the knife and he cut the cake. Everyone sang the Happy birthday song and clapped.)
Namjoon: This is from me. (He handed Jungkook his gift. Everyone handed their gifts to him. Jungkook seemed so happy. He was so great full to have them in his life. He couldn't be more happier.)
Jimin: Yah! Open the gifts later. I'm hungry now let's eat the cake. We have to go to Karaoke too!
Jungkook: Karaoke?
Yoongi: Yeah. We are going have fun there too.

After 20 minutes

Everyone was finished eating the cake.

Hoseok: LET'S GO TO KARAOKES!!!
Everyone: LET'S GOOOO!!

That all left the apartment and ran down the street.

They entered xxxx Karaoke. It wasn't that far so it didn't take much time. They went inside one of the Karaoke room.

After 2 hours

Everyone was exhausted but they can't deny that they had a blast inside. But it was time to go now.

Jimin: I had so much fun. Btw me and Rosé have to go now.
Namjoon, Jin, jisoo and Yoongi: Me too.
Jimin: And again, happy birthday.
Jungkook: Thx.
Everyone (except Hoseok and lizkook): Bye.
Lisa and Hoseok: Bye. (Everyone left)
Hoseok: Let's go now. I'm sleepy. *yawn*
Lisa: Hmm.

At Home

They reached their apartment, took off their shoes and entered their room.

Lisa: So what did you wish?
Jungkook: I wished to stay with you guys till the end. Specially u.
Lisa: *chuckles* So did you had fun today?
Jungkook: Yes. This was the best day of my life.
Lisa: Good to know that.
Jungkook: Nonna.
Lisa: Hmm?
Jungkook: Thq for everything. (She just stayed silent and smiled) Thq for existing....Nonna. It still isn't 12 am, that means my birthday didn't end yet.
Lisa: Uh yes?
Jungkook: Can I wish another thing.
Lisa: Sure.
Jungkook: I want you to promise me that you will never hurt yourself for others and you will always be with me. (Lisa smiled softly)
Lisa: Oh Bun...I promise.
Jungkook: (He hugged her waist) You are the only person who makes me the happiest and the only person I trust the most. If at the end of the day no one is with you, you will find me right beside you. You are the only person I need in my life. I love you so much Nonna. (He broke the hug and looked into her eyes, still not letting go of her waist)
Lisa: (Lisa's heart melted) Nonna loves you too. (She said and connected her lips with his)

💕THE END💕

A/n: No epilogue ig... sorry.