Part: 4

A/N's POV

Lisa: Ugh! Where is it? Wth! Yk what nvm! I'll just wear this one.

{Lisa's Outfit}

Lisa: Bun did u eat ur brea- so it was u (He looked at me with his doe eyes. This
bunny stole my hoodie) Yah why did u stole my hoodie? Give it back!
Jungkook: Ahh no!
Lisa: Bun give it back I said.
Jungkook: I said no! (I started chasing him)
Lisa: Come back her u little.
Jungkook: I won't give it to u.
Lisa: Why not? U have ur own!
Jungkook: But I don't like it. It doesn't smell like u.
Lisa: But u can't wear my hoodie!!
Jungkook: No no no idc ah- (Jungkook feel on the sofa and as Lisa was following him, she also feel on the top of him. Jungkook blushed at 1st but than the vanilla scent hit his nostrils. It was much more stronger as she was close to him. Lisa tried to get up but held her waist to stop her)
Lisa: Bun-

He buried his face in the crook of her neck and inhaled the scent. Lisa felt shiver run down her spine. Lisa knows how much Hybrids love the smell of their owner. Jungkook didn't wanna let go of her. So, he hugged her a little more tightly.

They stayed at that position for a while until they heard someone knock on the door.

Hobi: Lisa we r here! (Lisa panicked and quickly got up fixing her hair and than opened the door.)
All: Hi/hello
Lisa: H- hi come in.
Jisoo: I missed u. (Jisoo hugged her. But I gently pushed her away)
Lisa: No.
Jisoo: Oh sorry. I forgot.
Hobi: Aww come on smile (He put his arm around her soulder) Didn't u miss us?
Lisa: No. (Jungkook felt wired. He didn't like the way Hoseok touched Lisa.)
Taehyung: Yah don't say that. (They all sat on the sofa. And Lisa sat beside Jungkook)
Rm: U must be Lisa's hybrid. R8? (Jungkook nodded)
Hobi: Aww look at u so cute. (Jungkook became shy)
Suga: What's ur real name kiddo? (Jungkook was too shy to talk so he looked at Lisa.)
Lisa: His name is Jungkook.
Jimin: So my name is Park Jimin.
Suga: My name in Min Yoongi.
Rm: I'm Kim Namjoon.
Hobi: I'm Jung Hoseok.
Taehyung: I'm Kim Taehyung.
Jin: I m Kim Seok Jin.
Jisoo: My name is Kim Jisoo.
Jennie: I'm Kim Jennie.
Rosé: My name is Park Caeyoung or Rosé. And I'm Lisa's sister.
Jennie: Lisa will he go to our university with us?
Me: Yeah.
Jimin: That's gr8!
Jin: Jungkook. Lisa might look cold but dw she is also a sweetheart.
Me: Wtf? Stop.
Suga: He is just telling the truth.
Jisoo: W8 Lisa isn't it ur hoodie Jungkook is wearing?
Lisa: Yeah.
Jungkook: Nonna doesn't let me wear her hoodie. *pout*
Jennie: *gasp* Lisa why do u let him wear ur hoodies?
Lisa: Wtf do u mean? Ofc bcoz they r mine. Duh. And he has his own.
Jungkook: But they don't smell like u.
Rm: Lisa u do know how much Hybrids love the smell of their owners.
Lisa: Yes but- nvm. *rolls eyes*
Jin: Hey wanna go and play basketball?
All (except lizkook): Sure
Taehyung: Hey Jungkook why don't u join us?
Jungkook: M- me? But idk how to play.
Suga: Dw I'll teach u.
Jungkook: Ok.
Jimin: What about u Lisa?
Lisa: No I don't wanna play.
Hobi: Ahh why not?
Lisa: I don't feel like playing.
Jennie: But u r still coming with us. R8?
Lisa: Yeah.
All: Yaaay! (They shouted. Jungkook flinched and hugged Lisa.)
Lisa: Guys!
All: Oops! Sorry.

At The Basketball Court

Suga: Jungkook catch (Before Taehyung could take the ball away from Yoongi, he pass the basketball to Jungkook. Jungkook caught it and threw the basketball in the hoop.)
Rosé, Jennie, Namjoon, Yoongi: YAAAAY WOOOHOO!! We wooon!! (They group hugged)
Rosé & Namjoon: Well done Jungkook!
Suga: He is a quick learner.
Jennie: I'm proud of u. (Jungkook smiled shyly and rubs his neck. He looked at Lisa and saw her smiling. He ran towards her)
Jungkook: Nonna did I play well?
Lisa: (She noticed how hot he was looking with his sweaty face. She didn't realize she was staring at him for too long)
Jungkook: Nonna?
Lisa: (She quickly came back to reality and put back her straight face) *Ahem* Yeah
Suga: Jungkook u should join our basketball team. What do u say?
Jungkook: Nonna can I?
Lisa: Do u like to play this game?
Jungkook: *nods*
Lisa: Than u should.
Jungkook: Nonna u r the best. (He hugged Lisa. Let me tell u Hybrids loves hugs/cuddles. It calms them down and makes them feel save. It is also a way to show their affection towards their owner)
Lisa: (Lisa was awkwardly standing there)
Suga: Oh- Wow-
Taehyung: Hey guys (Jungkook broke the hug) We gotta go see u tomorrow. Bye.
Namjoon: I gotta go to. And it was nice meeting u Jungkook.
Yoongi: Hey w8 I'll go with u!
Jirosé, Hobi and lisa: Ok bye.
Jin: I promised to take Jisoo on a movie date. So bye.
Rosé: Ig we should go too.
Hobi & Lisa: Bye.
Lisa: I need to buy some groceries. So see u later. Bye.
Hobi: Bye.

Jungkook and Lisa was walking beside eachother. Jungkook felt wired beside her but in a gd way. Lisa found Jungkook staring at her.

Lisa:What?
Jungkook: Nonna u r beautiful. *smile*
Lisa: Wha- what?
Jungkook: U r beautiful.
Lisa: I- uh- Let's go.

They reached the groceries store and soon Lisa felt bunch of eyes on them. She looks around and saw almost all the girls looking at them most specifically Jungkook. Lisa Just ignored them and started to look for milk and other groceries she need.

Jungkook: Nonna. Which one should I take?
Lisa: Take whatever u like. (She didn't bother to look at him since she was busy looking around. And Jungkook didn't like it)
Jungkook: Nonna~
Lisa: Tsk what? (She finally looked at him)
Jungkook: Which one? (He said holding 2 types of ramen infront of Lisa's face)
Lisa: Take both.
Jungkook: Ok! (He put both packets inside the cart. They saw a random girl coming towards them)
???: Hi bunny.
Jungkook: H- hi.
???: What's ur name? (Lisa rolled her eyes and started looking for vegetables)
Jungkook: Jungkook.
???: That is a gr8 name for a handsome bunny like u.
Jungkook: *blushes* T- thx. (She slowly came closer to Jungkook and put her hand on his chest)
???: U r cute. I like it. Would u like to go out with me bunny? (Jungkook blushed but he didn't like it. He felt uncomfortable)
Jungkook: Uh- mm-
Lisa: Can like keep some distance? U r making him feel uncomfortable. (Lisa came out of nowhere.)
???: Oh u must be his owner. (She stepped back and Jungkook went to Lisa) Hi I'm Sara. (She came closer to Lisa and whispered smth) Well I was thinking would u like giving ur pet to me. Dw I will pay u as much as u want.
Lisa: *scoff* Who said he is my pet. Well he was but he is my Bf now.
Sara: Stop joking. (Jungkook was just standing there not knowing what was happening)
Lisa: But I'm not.
Sara: Yes u r. Yk what proof it. (Lisa froze. The girl smirked) I knew it. So why don- (Lisa turned to look at Jungkook cupped his cheeks and pulled him towards her and kissed on his cheeks. But Lisa made it look like she was actually kissing Jungkook on his lips. Jungkook's ears stood up. few seconds Lisa backed off)
Lisa: Soo?
Sara: (Sara was shocked looking at them wiredly) U- u guys r disgusting. (She stomped her feet and walked away)
Lisa: Ba- bye *rolls eyes* (She looked at Jungkook and he was looking like a tomato and standing there like a statue)
Sorry for that. (Jungkook didn't hear anything. Jungkook was just feeling so happy that he doesn't know what to do.) Jungkook? (He slowly touched his cheeks and than looked at Lisa) Yk what forget whatever just happened. And we r going home now.
Jungkook: O- Ok.

💕TO BE CONTINUED💕