Part:19

Lisa's POV

7 months later

Jungkook: Nonna pls eat.
Me: Ugh! Bun leave me alone! I don't want to eat.
Jungkook: U didn't even ate ur breakfast today.
Me: Ik (I said and pulled the blanket over my head. Actually I'm on my period and it hards really bad, I don't feel gd and I don't even want to eat. I felt the being removed. I glared at Jungkook but instead if getting scared he picked me up in a bridal style.) Ah what r u doing?!
Jungkook: U have to eat!
Me: No no! Let me down now! I don't want to eat Bun! (He makes me sit on the table and took the bowl of soup)
Jungkook: Say Ahh~ (I just moved my head to the right not wanting to eat it.) Nonna. (He said in a deep voice which made me shiver down my spine)
Me: Tsk Bun noo- uff (I held my stomach. Stupid period cramps)
Jungkook: Nonna r u ok!
Me: Cramps.
Jungkook: (He kissed my forehead) Dw 2 more days and u will be fine. (Aww my bunny.) Now pls eat this. U will feel better.

I gave up and drink the soup. Jungkook always takes care of me when it's the time of the month. It's been 7 months since we r in a relationship and ngl it was the best 7 months.

After I finish drinking the soup, Jungkook took the bowl and washed it. Boyfriend material.

Me: Let's watch a movie.
Jungkook: Ok let's go. (I spread my hand, sighing him to pick me up. He came towards me as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He picked me up and took me to my room, well 'our' room. He put me down on the bed. I took the remote and started searching for a movie)
Me: Let's watch "About Time" (I am not really interested in romantic movies or love stories until this bunny became my Bf)
Jungkook: Ok (He said and pulled me closer to his chest)

I was too focused on the movie that I didn't even realize that Bun was slipping his hand under my T-shirt. I got startled when I felt his cold hand touch my skin, it was moving upwards. I glared at him, he quickly removed his hand and acted like nth happened.

Did I tell that Bun is becoming a pervert day by day? Idk how is he learning these things? 2 months ago he accidentally saw me in my bra while I was charging. I was expecting him to get shy and go away but what he said made me shocked and also made me blush. He said "Nonna ur boobs r so big" He said as if like it was normal and didn't move his eyes from my chest. I had to push him out the room.

He isn't as shy as before. When I try to tease him, he started teasing me too! Ig it is all bcoz of me.

9:30 pm

I came out of the bathroom after talking a warm bath.

{Lisa's Outfit}

{Lisa's Outfit}

I sat infront of my mirror applying my skin care products, later I blow dried my hair and put my hair into a messy Bun.

When I turned around to find Jungkook staring at me. I smiled and approached him.

Jungkook: How are you feeling?
Me: I m fine. (He wrapped his arms around my waist)
Jungkook: U hair smells so good.
Me: Strawberries?
Jungkook: Uhm. (He went down to my soulder) This smells good too. (I just chuckled.) And this too. (My face became red as a tomato)
Me: Pervert! Get off! (He fucking buried his face on my chest!! I pushed him away and rolled my eyes. He pouted)
Jungkook: Why?
Me: No means no. Now let's go to sleep.
Jungkook: Ok.

I went to the bed and lie down, so did Jungkook. I turned off the light and soon Jungkook hugged me. This cute cringy bunny. I looked at him and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Ugh I can't sleep. It's been 4 hours since I'm trying to sleep. What happened today?!! I looked at Jungkook, he was peacefully sleeping. I removed his arm from my waist and got up from the bed.

I went to the kitchen to find some snacks. I searched the whole kitchen, but there wasn't any snacks left. Even in my emergency stash.

Jungkook: Nonna? (I flinched)
Me: Bun u scared me.
Jungkook: Oh sorry. But what r u doing in the kitchen?
Me: I couldn't sleep. So I thought about eating something. But there isn't anything here. But why did u wake up?
Jungkook: U were beside me.
Me: Oh (my stomach growled. I held it tightly out of embarrassment. But suddenly an Idea popped up in my head) Bun.
Jungkook: Yes?
Me: What to go for a midnight shopping?
Jungkook: Now?
Me: Yes! There is a store nearby which is open 24/7.
Jungkook: Uh. Ok.
Me: Let's go!

A/N's POV

They quickly wore their shoes and headed out. The street was empty it felt like as if like they were the only humans left in the whole world.

Lisa intertwined her fingers with Jungkook's. Jungkook look at Lisa, her side profile was so beautiful, she looks just like a doll. He could just stare at her for hours without even getting tired.

Soon they reached at the grocery store. Even tho it was 1 am there were few ppl inside the store.

They started to looking for some snacks.  Lisa put 2 packs of choco pie, 4 packs of Chips, 3 chocolate bars, 4 banana milk for Jungkook and lastly 2 packs of goldfish crackers in the cart.

Lisa put the snacks on the checkout counter.

The snacks were put into 2 plastic bags. She paid for the snacks and took the 2 bags.

Jungkook: Nonna, let me carry those for u.
Lisa: No need Bun. They rn't heavy. Let's go.
Jungkook: But-

Lisa walked out of the store and Jungkook followed her. While walking on the empty street, Lisa took a pack of chips and a banana milk. She handed the banana milk to Jungkook.

Jungkook: Thank you.

He took the banana milk from her hand and opened the bottle. While Lisa stared eating her chips.

They were passing by an alley when some creepy dudes whistle and one of them shouted.

Guy: Ayee ur owner is so sexy. Mind if we take her with us?

The others started laughing. But they did try to do anything. Lisa was pissed off. Only if she could rip their head off. But she didn't want to start a drama so she keep quiet. When Jungkook tried to approach them Lisa held his wrist to stop him so, Jungkook just shooted them a dead glare and held Lisa's waist.

They reached home, Lisa went to the kitchen and put the bags on the table. When she went to their room she saw Jungkook sitting on the bed with a cold look. She sat beside him.

Lisa: What happened Bun?
Jungkook: Nothing just annoyed.
Lisa: Why?
Jungkook: Those guys. I don't like it when other guys look at u in a dirty way.
Lisa: Ik. Now leave it, I'm tired. Let's sleep.

Lisa was about to stand up but Jungkook held her wrist and made her lie on the bed. He hovered on the top of her and kissed her. Lisa kissed back and wrapped her legs around his waist and played with his hair.

Sometimes when Jungkook is annoyed and angry but can't do anything he just kiss her to calm himself down. And it does work everytime.

Jungkook's hand stared caressing her things, but Lisa held his hand. Jungkook  broke the kiss to look at her.

Lisa: Let's sleep. We have to go to university tomorrow.

Jungkook just kissed her one last time before nodding.

💕TO BE CONTINUED💕