Band Practice

While you were walking to the studio, you admired the beautiful leaves that were falling off of the trees and smelled the crisp air.

You can't wait to see Nana again tonight for band practice...she sounded so good last night. You wish I knew her better. She seems such a cool person to hangout with...

(At band practice)

You walked into the studio, only to see Nana standing by Yasu's drums, smoking a cigarette. I can't believe this is happening to me right now. I'm alone with Nana!, you thought.

"Don't just stand there, show me what you can play", she said hysterically.

You nod, your hands shaking as you reach for the guitar. You look up and make eye contact with Nana. The way her eyes are shining at you, her stance, and everything about Nana being alone in the same room with you is making you nervous.

She puts out her cigarette and walks over to you with her arms crossed, your heart is beating so loud right now. You can feel your face getting red. She grabs your hand that was holding the pick, and strums the guitar for you.

"See? Now you've got it. That's a good girl." Your heart dropped, and you're shaking more than you were before. Something inside your heart was burning, and it wouldn't seem to stop.

Suddenly, Nobu and Shin walk in. They didn't seem to notice that Nana had her hands around you. Nana removes her hand from your guitar. "Where the hell have you guys been? Y/n and I  have been waiting for you guys to show up", Nana says irritated. 

Nobu and Shin look at each other, then at Nana. 

"... Uh- Yasu is with Miu, they're visiting Ren's grave right now, I'm not sure if he's coming to practice.." 

I've heard about how close Yasu and Ren were, and I also know that Ren used to be Nana's boyfriend.

"Agh. That idiot! We have a concert in three weeks that we need to practice for. Whatever, we will just start without him then", Nana said, while lighting another cigarette. Nobu and Shin got into their places, and Nana's finishes her cigarette before she starts. You grab your guitar that's next to Nobu's, and strum the strings to practice.   

(3 1/2 hours later)

"Guys, I think that's a wrap. We should hang out tonight", Nana says.

"We could hang out at my place tonight! I will prep some stuff for it", You say. 

"That's great y/n. Nobu and I will come at 7:30", Shin says smiling.