Party

( y/n pov ) 

You got home and immediately started to prep for the party. You were setting up tables and chairs, food and drinks, and a karaoke system. Then you stepped into the shower, and after you dried your hair, you put your hair into two low pigtails. Then you put on a flattering, pastel pink and white dress, with some white heels.

( Nana pov ) 

As I got out of the hot, steamy shower, I put on my favorite lotion. It smelled of sweet strawberry cake. I put on my makeup, doing the classic smokey eye and red lip. I put on my revealing slip dress, with my leather jacket on top, and put on my black platform boots.

( At the Party)

Shin and Nobu were the first ones at your party, they arrived one hour late. When will Nana show up? I hope she didn't blow off the party.. You thought 

What took you guys so long? You said you would be here at 7:30, and it's 8:30" You exaggerate 

"Sorry I went to get beer, but I found myself looking at some record players instead.. So do you have beer?" Nobu said 

" Yes I got 4 packs." You say

"I took a nap and Nobu didn't wake me up." Shin said yawing

You guys sit down, open some beers and talk for a while. two hours have passed and Nana still hasn't shown up. You forget about Nana, because she most likely went to a bar, or something on those terms. 

"Are you guys hungry? I can bring out th-" You say getting cut off by a knock on the door

That must be her! I'm so nervous to open up the door, what if she's in a pissed off mood?  You stop your nonsense and open up the door and it's Nana. Nana looked so hot, that revealing dress suited her. You couldn't take your eyes off of her breast.Your eyes met her glimmering eyes, your face gets flustered and you start shaking. 

"Look who I brought with us" Nana says rolling her eyes. You didn't even notice that Yasu and Miu were there standing at the door with Nana. You remove eye contact from Nana and greet Miu and Yasu. 

"Come in, I have beer, and I will get the food out" You say

"Hey y/n I brought my bag, I'm staying over if that okay. My roomate Nana - well we call her Hachiko is staying over their with Nobu" Nana says

You feel your face getting hot. "Wait Nobu?" You ask

"Oh yeah sorry, I forgot to tell you, I have to leave in a bit to go to her apartment." Nobu Says

Nana, Yasu, and Miu all come into your house. Nana lights herself a cigarette, and grabs a beer. Yasu and Miu sit with Nobu and Shin.  You were getting the food out, but you caught yourself looking at Nana again, I wonder where Nana is going to sleep, because I don't have any guest bedrooms. You snapped back into reality, I need to get this food out, I need to stop thinking about Nana. You thought.  You quickly placed out all of the food onto the table hoping that everyone, especially Nana would like it. 

"Wow y/n this looks amazing!" Shin says grabbing himself a plate.

"Thank you Shin" You say

Everyone grabs a plate and sits at the table. You look over at Nana to see that she's not eating and is, pushing to food around her plate. "You should be nicer to your host, Nana. The food y/n made is very good", Yasu says, reassuring Nana. " Yeah I know, I'm just hungry for something else, you know?" Nana says staring right at you. You put your hands up to your face, because you want anyone else to look at you blushing. What did she mean? Was that directed towards me..?