Lively Night

She pushes you down with slight force, making your breath hesitant. She grabs the front of your shirt and pulls you closer. She crashes her lips onto your lips, and you taste the bitter whiskey that she was drinking earlier. Her hands start to move all over your back, she pulls you even closer as your body is pressed against her chest.

You push her away in time to get a breath. She stares at you with her eyes scanning your lips. She moves her face towards you, wanting to kiss you more, but you move back.

"Listen Nana...I don't know if I'm ready for this. I like you a lot- since I first saw you. But it's just- I've never done something like this before with someone", you say, looking down at the bed sheets.

She looks at you in awe. "Then I guess your first time will be with me", Nana says smirking.

You smirk back at her. She puts her hands under your nightgown and takes it off. She grasps her hands onto your shoulders and crashes her against your body.

You felt Nana push you down, as the headboard rattled. The feeling of anticipation rose up your spine. 

You hear yourself breathing heavy, you taste saltiness from the drops of sweat coming from your forehead.

Nana pins you down and gets on top of you. She rests her hands onto your shoulders and pushes up. You grab her sides and push down on her back. She lets out a slight moan.

After awhile, you and Nana lay down silently, Nana turns over to you, "so how was it for your first time?"  She says smiling

You look over at her and inhale, "It was good, I really enjoy spending time with you. You make me feel like someone when I'm around you. When i'm alone I just feel empty, but with YOU and everyone else I feel like someone." 

Nana looks at in awe, her eyes sparkle with tears