chapter three

"fine." i sigh, smiling slightly.

"great. my shift finishes in a few minutes so i can help you gets your bags to ours."

i nod my head. "if you wanna go wait up in the tower ive just gotta grab my bag."

maxi won't mind me stopping at theres will he? who even is maxi? oh no. what if their friendship gets ruined because of me...?

maxis pov:

my phone begins to ring just as im about to win. i sigh in frustration, thankfully, im able to pause the game but whoever's ringing me-

"hey maxi."

"harrison." i sarcastically smile through gritted teeth.

"hey, listen um. you know hazel?"

"i don't know her but i've heard of her." i stand up walking towards the wall closest to me to lean against.

"funny. anyways she's staying at ours until she gets on her feet."

"a friend?!" i exclaim, in a sarcastic tone.

"a friend, maxi." he replies in a serious but jokey tone.

a knock comes from the door as i push the pizza in the oven. harrison pushes it open. he walks in with a silent young lady by his side. "this is hazel." he smiles as he places down one of her bags.

she gives a small wave. she seems like the girl who didn't talk much but once she has got used to everyone she is bubbly and funny.

that's the vibe im getting from her.

she looks very pretty, with shoulder length light brown hair and green eyes.

"if you want to go into the bedroom just down their." harrison smiles, pointing to a white door at the end of the hallway.

"she's a bit quiet."

harrison nods in agreement.

"go easy on her?" harrison smiles at me.

"im easy on everyone reid."

he rolls his eyes and i follow him to hazels room where she's stood on her balcony. they always go for the balcony's because of the views.

she turns around smiling weakly.

now she's in the light i notice her skin is quite pail compared to her face which is a rosy red.

we were all completely the opposite to this girl.

maybe as she gets more comfortable it'll change.

harrison and i decide to let her unpack.

while harrison is spread out on the sofa, and i'm checking dinner our phones go off. we both stare at each other smirking.

this only meant one thing.

THE BOYS WERE ONLINE!!!

jethro:
thinking about havin a party tomorrow night who's coming?

harris:
hmm, ill see what hours im on👍🏻