Blood Splattered Hatered

[TW:Cussing/ blood/ abusing]

Your POV:

I was walking to a cafe after school,as I was walking I couldn't shake off the feeling that somebody was following me.I mean,I know some people have to walk in the same direction to walk home or to get to thr parking lot but this feeling...it wouldn't leave.Even when I sat down at the table to order a Mocha and a small snack.I looked around nervously then at one of the tables I saw my abusive parents.Sure they act like loving parents when they where with other people like friends and family,but they don't really care about me.I looked at my parents in horror to see them with an " i'm going to kill you" look on both their faces.please let this day end already!

Y/N's Mom's POV:

Ugh,the brat is here,I hate everything about my son/daughter/child Y/n,such a nuisance!Ever since I had y/n,I hated everything about them.When y/n turned 7 I told them how they were ruining the family by being alive and well.I kept telling y/n that they are a spolied brat when they were about 9 or 10.Y/n is going to be sorry for being alive!

Y/n's Stepdad's POV:

I don't really hate my stepchild y/n,I didn't know that my wife m/n was doing this to my sweet stepchild...they don't deserive this life.I called up on of my friends named Akri Akido,I heard that he has a son named Aikido Heshimari or like most of the girls in y/n's class call him,Senpai which is pretty unsettling.

[Converastion between y/n's stepdad and Akri Akido start]

S/D/N:Hi old friend,how's it going?

Akri:It,s going well but why did you call me?

S/D/N: I was wondering,can your son come over to my place for a few day?

Akri:Sure,but for how many days?

S/D/N:Maybe for 3 months or so,is that ok?

Akri:that's fine my friend,i'll inform my son,we'll be there in 17-24 minutes

S/D/N:See you soon,bye

Akri:Bye my friend

[the phone call ends]

I realized that the wife and child were gone so I started walking back to my wife's home and right after a walked inside the house there was blood splatered all over the floor,I was shocked.I heard a faint scream coming from upstairs.I hope it's what I think it is...

Your Pov:

HELP ME! i screamed hoping that somebody could hear me."You ungratful brat!?" my mom screached,she was hitting me with a broken,glass wine bottle.I saw my own ruby red blood spalttered all over the once clean wooden floor,I saw my stepdad staring at me in horror.I cried as loudly as I could hoping that atleast my fucking neighbors could hear my screams for help.Luckily my stepdad called 911 and 2 minutes later my mom was arrested for child abuse.I slowly started to pass out as I heard the sirens in the backgroud becoming quieter as they became for distant.

Y/n's Stepdad's POV:

I followed the splattered blood from downstairs to y/n's bedroom,I looked around in horror,there was blood on the floor.My wife perked her head up shocked to see me in the room.I called 911 and luckily they came in 2 minutes, they first aressed my wife and then put my child on a stretcher.I hope my child is ok.

3rd persons POV:

A few minutes after,your stepdad called Akri and told them to come to the hospital first,he told about what happened to you. Meanwhile,the doctors were checking for broken bones,they used a x-ray,suprisingly you had no broken bones just a lot of bruises and deep cuts caused my the broken wine bottle your mom was hitting you with.I few minutes later Akri and Aikido rused inside the hospital to see you.You couldn't wait for this shitty day to be over.

[Puplished:11/14/21 at 11:27 pm

word count:726]