~Cat Loving Boy~

(a/N:I'm on a roll publishing chapters | (• ◡•)|)

Aikido's POV:

I realized that day by day I started falling more in love with them everyday.I looked at them all the time during class.Whenever I saw them with another guy I got jealous , way to jealous.I had an urge to kill him.I didn't though...I just had to wait for a while.

-timeskip due to author having no ideas T^T-

I was just about to sneak up on the dude when a tabby cay trotted to me.I pet it's head gently,the cat purred happily so I kept peting i until it had to leave.Then I realized that I missed a chance to kill that dude y/n was always talking with.Guess I just like cats or I have a soft spot for cats I guess.I wonder where y/n is going...

Your POV

I was trying to sneak past Aikido for I was making some for him,he saw me so I started running away to my scret spot .I saw him following me,I feel like he was worriedabout me still,after everything that happed to me.I kepted thinking about it until I reached to secret spot,I stared making a wood carvinv that I was planning in giving him.I really hopes he likes it!

Aikido's POV:

They were making somethong but for who...I appoched them."Hello there y/n~", y/n looked at me afrid for a few seconds due to my voice turning from kindness to a little mad."H-Hello A-Aikido...w-what brings y-you here"? "I want to ask you something-?...who's that for"?I pointed to the wood carving, "It's for you",they smiled as they said it with joy."I love it y/n!But i love you more",I mumbled the last part.She smiled at me and continued making the gift for me.I hope you know how much I wished we are lovers and how much I fucking love you.

(A/N:sorry for this chapter being short...hope you enjoy ^^"")

[Published at 8:17 PM

Edit: N/A

Words:[will do this in a few hours]