~Why do you care...!?~

Aikido's POV:

I saw my friend y/n in the hallway crying,I wanted to see where they ran off to but I couldn't,be cause my fangirls won't leave me the fuck alone!When I entered the classroom a few minutes later,I saw y/n face down on their desk, I could see in their eyes that they were trying very hard to not cry and it wasn't working for them. "Hey y/n...you okay?,I was afraid that the answer would be "leave me alone" or other crap like that but instead I got a "I'm not ok Aikido..." from them."Why?" I replied,they didn't say anything.Guess somebody has to die today, just the thought of doing that made me...happy...weird.I tried to pry an answer out of y/n's mouth but I got nothing just a dull eyed stare from y/n.I was a little worried.I wanted to hug y/n but just as tried to hug them,class started."DAMN IT",I crused at myself as a glaced at y/n from time to time,god I hope I can find out what's wrong with y/n!

Your POV:

I was trying to pay attention in class while Aikido was glacing at me every few minutes or so.It felt very uncomefertable after a whileI was thinking about what to say to him.I know that if i told him anything it wasn't going to pretty and I swore on my heart that I would stay away from him at school.His bitch ass Fanidiots threatened to kill me if I hung out with him at school.I carried on with the day,getting bullied by almost everybody in the school,teachers saying that i'm trying to get attention kind of how a child needs it's mother to survive.I ate alone every day at school from that day on.I could see Aikido becoming more worried every day.Aikido probally thinks that i'm a bitch at this point.I was near my breaking point...

Aikido's POV:

I saw y/n walk to the rooftop after school ended,I was honestly afrid,afrid that I would lose y/n...WAIT THAT CAME OUT WRONG! My cheeks started to heat up.I dicided to follow y/n only to see them with scars possibaly made by a knife."Y-Y/N!?" I franically said."Y-yes A-Akidio?",they wiced as they said it.I chocked back tears,"WTF HAPPENED TO YOU?!",she stayed silent."DAMN IT Y/N,PLEASE TELL ME WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED TO YOU!", "Your ugly fans did it" they mouthed.All I gave y/n was a deadpaned glare before calling the hospital.I am going to find out who did this,i'm going to make sure they're going to get what they deserved for hurting y/n.

Your POV

I've never seen Aikido this angry ,the brightness in his eyes became dull,he started mumbling some weird shit something about getting what they desreved?I was honestly confused,did he mean getting a gift...nah.I thought about it for the eniter ride to the hospital.Why does he even care about me...I had nothing special.I am just a normal person living their normal life in this perfectly normal world.I looked at him,He started blushing, I don't know what is going through his head but it most likely about love,I missed my normal self.My normal happy self dissapeared a while ago,I never got it back .I somehow felt safe around Aikido,the more time I spend with him,the drops of happiness started coming back.I wonder if he felt the same.

Aikido's POV:

Damn it y/n was looking at me cutely,I couldn't hide my emotions can I?I was blushin,the feeling felt odd to me.I've never felt this way towards any of my annoying fangirls only them...I saw their e/c eyes sparkling in the evening sun I sighed affectionatly at y/n..I promise i'll protect you y/n,no matter what happenes,we'll be friends for years to come...

(A/N:I loved the fact that this chapter is very wholsome)

[Published:11/16/21 at 8:16 PM

Edited:11/16/21 at 8:16 PM

Edit 2:11/16/21 at 8:17 PM

Word count:738]