~Do I Know You?~

[TW:Cussing]

Aikido's (Senpai's ) POV:

I heard my dad talking about a girl/boy/other named y/n.why does that name seem familiar,I thought about it for a bit until bingo,I rembered that y/n was in almost all of my classes.I wanted to be friends with y/n last year but I chickened out due too girls swarming me.I overheard that they were in the hospital,then I realied y/n was the one that was in the hospital bed.The minute we arrived at the hospital my dad was still talking to his friend s/d/n I didn't wait for him to be done I just rushed inside to see my soon to be friend y/n.I looked about the hospital lost in my own thoughts,a few hours later I was allowed to see y/n.they look like a angel when they sleep...stop thinking that Aikido,you know that she doesn't even know you that well!?I thought to myself,I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts again by y/n,who had just woken up.They rubbed their eyes and theb faced me.I wonder what they're thinking about,scratch that,I wonder if they know who I am and not by that fucking nickname!

Your Pov:

"ugh...", I groggly woke up to see a boy with strawberry blond hair,one sapphire blue iris in the right ete and an emerald green iris in the left eye,a tucked in periwikle shirt,grayish purple pants and grayish purple shoes looking at me! I asked the most stupid question in the whole entire world:"do I know you"?The boy looked at me," I belive so,i'm Aikido or as my "lovely" fangirls call me,Senpai,you are y/n right?",I avoided eye contact with Aikido for a while before answering with a "yep, I am y/n".I smiled as a said it,"h-hey I was wonderin...",I was mentally cussing at myself,why would he wanna be friends with a fucking loser like me,I suck ass at everything I do!"do you want to be friends with me"?

Aikido's POV:

"Do you wanna be friends..with me...?",y/n asked in a relivally quietly yet gental tone,"Sure" I replied,I've always wanted to be friends with some people that seem worthy trustwise.They seemed suprised,I just hope that they don't call me Senpai like all the little shits call me.I soon relized y/n tearing up...? You fucking idiot you probally fucked something up again! " I thought to mysef,"y/n are you ok ,did I fuck something up again?"I looked at them, they had a smile on their face.At this point I was confused,The replyied with,"no you didn,t you are just...the first person that wants to be my friend...not to use me but an actual friend..promise you'll be my frien for years to come.",I felt a little warmth climb up to my cheeks,it only lasted for a few seconds for the feeling disapeared."I promise",I smiled at them.I talked with y/n for 2 more hours before my dad called me,I waved bye to y/n.see you at school tommorow my friend.

Akri's POV:

I saw my son Aikido, he has a wide grin on his face.This was new because most of the time he would have a frown or an angered expression on his face due to all the fangirls that he has."what happeed to y/n Aiki,are they ok?", "They are fine dad and also stop calling my Aiki dad,it pisses me off.",my son replyied."okay son",the rest of the car ride was very quiet,I felt tiried after about 3 minutes,I dropped off Aikido at y/n's before driving back home to get my older son's stuff,by the time I got back he was inside my friens how.My son pick up his stuff and went inside the house again. time to drive back...

Your POV:

when I heard Aikido was starying for 3 months,I became filled with hope.This is take having a 3 month sleepover,for 5 days we slept in seperate rooms because dad made us.We to spoke to each other almost all the time .I can't really talk to Aikido during hell or school,why you ask ,I can give you a simple answer:his fangirls.,acorrding to him all.of his fangirls are bitches because well they are compleat ass holes around me just for being Aikido's only friend.As I waked past all the fangirls the smile on my face became a quivering froun.Soon I felt tears ran down my face,I overhread that at lunch they would leed me to the roof only to push me off at the right second.Aikido was looking at me,consered as I ran off to my next class.

[Published 11/15/21 at 10:43AM

Edited 11/15/21 at 10:55 AM

Word count:862]