Upcoming

Halo!

I see you've found the Volume II 😌 and because of that, here are some oneshots one the way.

1. New York

"This is your place?" Lauren asked, while the brunette nodded.

"Yeah, you can stay here. It's big enough for the both of us."

"Oh no, I can just find a hotel and all."

"I insist, I actually live alone. You can occupy the other room." Camila said, placing a glass of water on the counter for Lauren.

"You decided let me in that easily? What if I'm a robber, or a part of a syndicate?" Lauren asked, while Camila chuckled as she looked at the raven.

"If you were those, then its up to your conscience to decide if you want to continue your schemes." Camila shrugged.

"But keep in mind that we're both strangers here, I could also be those." Camila leaned in on the counter while the raven gulped.

"Oh hell no. I'm out."

"Relax, I'm just kidding." Camila laughed.

"Sure, I'm a different case and gay. But I'm harmless." Camila shook her head.

"Different case?" Lauren asked.

"Mhm, I'm an intersex." Camila said.

"Instead of a... you have a... down there?" Lauren asked.

"Well aren't you a smart one." Camila teased as a matter of fact.

"You're not a rapist are you?" Lauren asked, while Camila looked at her.

"Fuck." Lauren muttered, ready to run.

"You're a hopeless case." Camila shook her head.

"I'm not a rapist." Camila clarified.

"Besides, I don't have to force woman for a night with me." Camila said with an innocent smile.

2. Hooked.

"Hold up." Camila whispered against the raven's lips, while the older one instantly pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Lauren asked.

"This, this is wrong. I have a boyfriend, I'm sorry." The brunette said, standing up from the green-eyed girl's lap.

"Wait what?" Lauren asked, shocked while Camila nodded.

"I'm sorry, It wasn't my intention. But you looked so beautiful and I didn't expect that you'd-" Camila started but was cut off.

"Are you telling me this as some sort of escape?" Lauren asked, Camila quickly shook her head.

"No no no, although I wish I was just making things up. I do have a boyfriend." Camila whispered, Lauren bit her lip in disbelief.

"Well fuck." The raven groaned, running her fingers through her hair.

"I'm sorry, I do like y-Just..get out."

3. Stolen

l"So, what are you gonna do with the wallet?" Zayn asked, looking at the raven who leaned on the car.

"I don't know, she was kinda cute. Maybe pretend she left it and bring it back to her?" Lauren smirked.

"And then what, get in her pants?" Zayn laughed, before Lauren threw the wallet right in his face.

"I'm not like you, jackass." Lauren shook her head while Zayn rubbed his cheeks.

"That hurt." Zayn frowned before he opened the wallet.

"Well Kacey, where can I find you?" Lauren mumbled to herself, biting her lip before she turned to Zayn.

"Allyson Hernandez." Zayn read out, before scanning the woman on the i.d.

"Wait what?" Lauren asked, looking at Zayn who also looked confused.

"I'm not kidding, look." He said before tossing it back to Lauren.

"This is not her." Lauren muttered before slapped her jeans, her eyes widening when she realized something was missing.

"That woman stole MY wallet!" Lauren exclaimed.

4. (My Personal Favorite that I should've uploaded since May 11th, but I was too lazy to finish.)

"I swear, it smells like fruits. Like a bit of strawberry, mixed with chocolate or something." Camila mumbled, entering her designated room, while Dinah made her way to hers.

"You smell nice." Dinah commented, sitting on hee seat while Lauren glared at her.

"Shut up Hansen."

"Jeez, Lauser. Can't take a compliment or something?" Dinah chuckled. While Lauren only huffed and walked away from her, towards her seat.

"Has Cabello been here?" Lauren asked, looking at Normani.

"Nah." Normani said.

"Good." Lauren mumbled, before took the handkerchief off her nose and mouth.

"Liar!" Lauren exclaimed, punching Normani in the arm.

"The hell Lauren!" Normani groaned.

"You told me she hasn't been here!" Lauren hissed.

"She hasn't"

"Then why the hell does it smell like her?" Lauren hissed.

5. College Girls

"Hey." Camila whispered, greeting the green-eyed girl who was at the kitchen.

"Oh, hey." The raven greeted with a small smile.

"Lauren, right?" Camila asked, to which Lauren nodded.

"Yep, that's me. Why are you still awake? It's 3 am." Lauren asked, looking at the coffee she was making.

"I couldn't sleep, why are you awake?" Camila asked.

"I was finishing some activities, and well..."

"You're not done yet?" Camila chuckled. Lauren looked at her before she winked at her.

"Do you want some coffee? Milk? Or something to eat?" Lauren asked, while Camila shyly shook her head.

"Normani says your fond of bananas, there's a banana bread on my room. Let me get it for you." Lauren smiled.

"No, no. It's fine. I'm not that hungry anyways." Camila chuckled.

"Maybe I'll get myself some milk." Camila added, while Lauren nodded.

"And I'll get you the bread." Lauren insisted.

"It's nice of you and Dinah to visit Normani all the way here." Lauren opened up.

"Well, I didn't wanna come. But when she mentioned best friend duties, I got guilty." Camila chuckled.

"Best we don't wait for them, they probably have no plans of going back here." Lauren smiled, placing the food on Camila's side of the table.

Truth is, she wasn't just guilty of not coming with Dinah to visit. But also, because she may or may not be attracted to Normani's roommate, hence the raven taking care of her right now.

Maybe she was talking casually to Lauren, but deep down she was trying her best to act nonchalant as if she doesn't like her.

And many more! But here are the possible next ones :))

Tobi :)