Johnny Orlando 1

The first day in a camp is almost always the most boring, today there would only be one dinner at night where we would all meet, So I decided to go to my cabin and there was Asthon on a bunk, he got the top There was also Louis who was downstairs. I decided that I would sleep on the bottom bunk, so I unpacked my things and started talking to them.

AR: So, for you, what is the hottest boy in camp?
LP: I don't know, possibly Dylan Kingwell
AR: Wait Dylan Kingwell is here?
Of course (I answered)
LP: And who is the hottest for you?
(I replied) obviously Max Mills
LP: And you Ashton, you haven't answered
AR: I think it's walker bryant
Oh the same is so hot
LP: well I'll go shower I have to be presentable for the welcome dinner
AR: I will go with you
Likewise (I replied)

So we took our things and went to the showers, which were open, so you could see nice cocks, already being in the showers we undressed I could see Louis's abs And those of Ashton, so I also saw how they took off their pants, while I followed them, I saw the white Calvin Klein boxers from Louis and the black ones from, Asthon, I was wearing blue Calvin's boxer,then they took off their boxers so I could see Louis's uncut and uncircumcised penis, it measured about 5.1 inches in its flaccid state, so I could also see Asthon's penis, I was cut and circumcised half about 3.9 inches, I also took off my boxer shorts and released my trimmed, uncircumcised 4.9-inch penis, subsequently, we went to the showers where we met several guys, among them, Nathan Blair who had a flaccid 3.1 inch penis, there was also Preston Oliver his flaccid penis was 4.3 inch, and there was also Alex Ruygrok who had a 4.5 inch penis, we hung out for a while, all quiet until Nathan decided to speak.

NB: So, how about we have a group wank, what do you think?
AR: Of course, and to make it more interesting, it seems to them that the first one to come will have to help another with their mouth and so on.
It would be fine (I replied)
LP: Well let's get started

I saw how everyone began to caress their cocks and they began to grow, Louis surprised me, he had a 6.7 inch cock, Asthon who was next to me was 5 inches, and Alex Ruygrok was 5.5 inches, Preston was 5 inches and Nathan had a small cock of only 4.5 inches, I was 6.2 inches long, which I thought was pretty cool. We kept masturbating until the first to come was Preston And quickly began to suck on Ashton's penis, The other one who came right away to my surprise was Louis and he started sucking my cock, it felt incredible how his mouth felt,then the next one was Alex Ruygrok who started sucking Nathan's cock, we were like that for a few minutes until I came in Louis's mouth, so I went to suck Asthon's cock, sharing it with Preston, Asthon's cock tasted delicious, it tasted sweet, although it felt a bit uncomfortable as it was thin, Louis went to share Nathan's cock with Alex, Asthon didn't take long to cum, so we all went to share Nathan's little dick, it didn't take long for him to cum, after that we went to change and get ready for dinner.

I hope and you liked it, you can leave recommendations ...