OWEN VACCARO 1

I was excited to get to camp, I wanted to fuck several guys, but I was interested in one in particular, and I had a plan to get me to fuck him, Dylan Kingwell, sometimes he can be very shy, That is why I had to approach as cautious as possible, I decided that I would spy on him until he went to the showers and there I would find him.

It was about 11 at night and he left his cabin, he knew it was the moment when he would take a shower So I decided to go too, I found him without a shirt, he was beautiful, he had a slightly marked body, I still took off my shirt, He started to take off his pants, I noticed he was wearing white Calvin Klein boxers, I realized that he had a semi-eroding, He took off his boxers just the same, showing his cock that at that time was about 5 inches , I did the same, and revealed my cock, a little smaller than his, and with less thickness, My Flaccid Cock Average About 3.2 Inches, I went in and took the shower in front of him, I could admire him very well, It was beautiful, and I kept watching until he said:

DK: Does it bother you if I masturbate here?
"Of course not, in fact I will do the same "I said
DK:It's okay

I started masturbating and quickly my cock grew to 5.1 inches, I looked back at Dylan and his cock was about 5.7 inches long, thick and curved to the right. after a few seconds, I took courage and went to where he was, I knelt down and started sucking his cock, it tasted good, I started sucking his head off his cock, and then I put all his cock in my mouth, It took a few minutes until he told me to fuck him which surprised me a lot because he seemed top, although do not miss this opportunity, I got up and turned her over and I could see her shapely ass, then I began to penetrate him with my cock, I could hear him moan, while I penetrated him, it was a dream come true, It felt so good penetrating his ass, but I also started to masturbate him, his cock was so thick, in fact it was the thickest cock I had ever seen, I wanted him to fuck me the same, it didn't take long for me to cum on his ass, and I asked him to fuck me, he took me and got up, leaning against the wall, I felt his thick cock begin to penetrate me, It hurt a lot, but I really liked it, every time I hit my ass it was a mixture of pain and pleasure, After a few minutes he came on my ass, and I felt my feet shake, it was really hard for me to walk, There I knew that I could not sit the next day, He said goodbye as if nothing had happened and I stayed there in the showers for a few seconds until I just left.

Can you leave some suggestions ... Who would you like to see together? ...