Romeo Beckham 1

It was the first day and I was very bored, so I decided to go for a walk in the forest, Suddenly I heard that someone was talking, so I decided to go see, there I realized that there was a lake and there were two boys sitting on the shore. So I decided to get closer, I could see that it was Hayden Hass and Ozzy Model, I decided to talk to them.

Hey, what are you doing? (I told them)
HH: Just admiring the lake
OM: Do you want to join ?
Of course (I told them)
HH: Do you think the water is very cold?
Possibly, we should get in (I suggested)
OM: Well come on then

I watched as Hayden took off his shirt and pants , leaving him alone in his tight green Polo boxers, revealing his bulge, so did Ozzy, But something about him attracted me in a different way, he in his pink American eagle boxers, he looked like a Greek god, he was perfect, I still undressed, I was wearing a black supreme boxer, So we got into the water and we stayed there for several minutes, and we started talking about different things.

OM: So your brother, did you fuck him?
RB: We have not only sucked
HH: I think someone likes Ozzy
OM: Shut up hayden
RB: So you like my little brother
OM: I will only tell you that he attracts me, well, I will leave it very cold.

I saw Ozzy come out of the lake and I could see what the outline of his cock was marking it, it was probably 3.8 inches, He lay down to sunbathe and I could see his wonderful bulge, I was sure that he was perfect, so I decided to go out and sleep with him, I also told him:

"nice lump "
OM: Thanks, but you're the one with a big bump
"Well you can do whatever you want with it" I said
OM: So you don't care if I touch it

Ozzy began to rub my bulge, and feel every part of it, he caressed my balls and my penis, and he started jerking me off, he quickly got me down to my 5.9 inches, he kept masturbating until he decided to take out my penis, and suddenly he said:

OM:suck it hayden
HH:Oh yeah (while coming out of the water)

Hayden started sucking my penis, while he saw ozzy's erection on his boxers, so I decided to jerk him off over his boxer shorts, then I pulled him up to my mouth and pulled out his 4.9 inch cock and started sucking his penis, It tasted amazing, his cock was beautiful, it was perfect, we were like that for a few minutes until, I started fucking Hayden's ass, while Ozzy started sucking Hayden's cock, Hayden's cock was 4.3 inches, after a few minutes I cum on his ass and Ozzy started cleaning my cock, after cleaning my cock he fucked hayden until they both came, I decided to clean them, ozzy tasted excellent, better than hayden, We said goodbye and I went to my cabin thinking about what my younger brother could pick up.

you can leave some suggestions ..