Preston Oliver 1

We were in the cabin, knowing each other, I had played with Parker, Gavin, Santi, and Stefan, guys who made me very hot, we usually slept in boxers, from what I could see the other boys, and I saw their lumps, some They were small and others surprised me, I decided to take the initiative and tell them:

PO: guys, have you ever had a group wank?
GM: At goatfam we always do it, do you want to do one right now?
SC: why not? I have never done it
PO: good, what do you think of this; the last to cum will have to clean the others with his mouth
SB: I accept

We all started undressing and I could see everyone's flabby and semi-hard cocks, we all started to jerk off, Stefan's cock was very big, it was about 6.2 inches, which was a lot compared to Gavin who was 3.5 inches, I also saw how Parker hit his 4-inch cock, and Santiago did the same with his 4.3-inch cock, I also shook my 5-inch cock, it didn't take long for Parker to come completely, and he smeared semen all over his body, Gavin was the one Next, I was really enjoying this handjob, until Stefan's big cock couldn't hold it and he took out a powerful load, which dirtied Santiago who was in front of him, Santi didn't take long to come and neither did I after him, so I had to clean up To each one, the first one I cleaned was Stefan, I knelt in front of him, and began to suck his semi-erect cock, cleaning every drop of semen that he had, his cock was thin, then I cleaned Santi, his cock was a little more gru that, and it was disproportionate to his body, although it still tasted incredible, then I went with Parker, his cock was thin, so it seems that he did not have a blessing between his legs, and the last one was gavin, his cock was thicker than the Parker, and I cleaned him in the same way, after that I went to the showers, where I found Nicolás Betchel, whom I had previously fucked, so, I did not miss the opportunity and I fucked him, I turned him against the wall and I put my 5 inch cock up his beautiful ass, while I was fucking him I started to masturbate his 4.5 inch cock, it was thin, and a little curved, I fucked him harder every time until he came, it didn't take long for me to cum the same on his butt.