Chapter two 💜

CHAPTER TWO

LAILA'S POV

It is funny how time flies, summer coaching ended last two weeks and school is starting today.

"Laila please be fast. you are not the only in this house."

Kiki yelled from the room,

I quickly turned on the shower to rinse the soap off my body. Can she not just use the other bathroom?

"why have you not bath, please oo, today is the first day and I must make an impression as the head girl this one other people are eyeing my post."

I heard Tami tell Kiki.

I grabbed the towel and wrapped it round my body before leaving the bathroom.

"since."

Kiki muttered and entered the bathroom,

"it is okay na."

I yelled after her while she just banged the door.

I do not know why the both of them were over reacting when it is just 6:00 in the morning and the school starts assembly by 7:30. We still have an hour and a half.

I rolled my eyes at Tami who was creaming her body at a flash speed. I did not even know when I busted out laughing at the sight.

"you are laughing there, just let me get late this morning. I swear to God, mummy will not save the both of you from my hands."

She said loud enough for Kiki to hear from the bathroom,

"is okay na, be calming down."

Kiki yelled back making me stifle a laugh,

"tell her, calm down ah."

I added and immediately ducked the pillow Tami threw at me. I chuckled again as I creamed my body at a lightspeed so that someone will not cut off my head.

..................

"I cannot believe I am late. I woke up 4:00 in the morning and woke you two. So, tell me how can this be happening?"

Tamilore exclaimed beside me inside dad's car.

Yeah, we were late. After all the rush and lightspeed, even flash speed we still got late oo. Kiki just started laughing from nowhere and before I knew it, I joined her.

This was not helping Tami because I swear any moment from now, she would burst.

"the both of you shut up. Daddy, warn your children."

"the three of you just get out of my car. God will not let you burst my ear drum. Tammy mi do not worry, you are not that late ehn."

"daddy it was because of you."

Tami whined.

I quickly ran out of the car in laughter. Dad made us late. He woke up late and still decided to have breakfast saying that he cannot come and kill himself. Kiki joined me outside laughing as she put on her blazers.

One thing I loved about this school is the uniform. It was just so cute that it will fit anyone, literally anyone.

It was a white shirt with a simple badge by the right chest pocket, the shirts also came in cream and blue for Tuesday and Thursday respectively.

The skirt was a checkers flair plaited skirt which just made your waist look thinner, okay maybe our waist was thin. And then the black blazers to go. A customized white socks and black shoe. Sneakers also allowed and that said something, yes! I am wearing my new black sneakers I got with my savings.