Chapter three 💜

CHAPTER THREE

LAILA'S POV

"good morning class."

Miss June, our home room teacher greeted making everyone scramble to their seat. We stood up and greeted her back in the normal boring,

"good morning ma."

My eyes could not leave the three boys standing beside her, they were all tall but had different looks and that just showed that they are not siblings.

The first one looked so handsome in the normal checkers trouser, white shirt and blazers which were all shining on his body. His hair cut looked sharp and they made his curly afro look so cute. He was a little fair and had a pink lip with it, someone just kill me here. All in all, he just looked so cute and hot at the same time.

The next person standing beside him was also pretty tall and also decked up in the same uniform but he had the black sneakers going for him. he was wearing an air Jordan for crying out loud. The gold chain wristwatch on his hand too called attention and this meant he was rich. Well, they all looked rich but he dressed to show his wealth. He was dark, a dark beauty would fit and also his haircut was sharp and he looked hot and handsome not cute like the first one.

The third one, well the third one just seemed the most catchy to me. his shirt was not buttoned all the way up like the rest and he was the most handsome of the three. He was chocolate and also had the afro going for him. he was wearing a sneaker similar to the second one and even tucked out his shirt, on the first day of school. wow, I bet coach could not even say anything when he saw him.

he moved his gaze from his shoe when miss June said something and suddenly, they landed on me, I could see his lips move and I guess that was time to come back to reality. I did not back down from his gaze or look away, I just stared back ignoring the way he was looking. He was not looking anyhow; he had a blank look but he just looked so handsome that the blank look even looked hot.

One thing is for sure, Gori is free to Debby or anyone, I have a new crush!

"my name is Timini Williams."

His calm and sultry voice said and to my utmost surprise some girls in this class clapped. I won the staring contest because he looked away. I was an expert at this already, anytime I was caught staring I just keep on staring until you look away. Looking away first just confirms their thought of you staring.

Timini, he even has the same name with my favorite actor, Timini Egbuson. I grinned inwardly at that thought and turned my gaze to the second guy,

"hi everyone, I am Teniola James, you can just call me TJ for short."

He said with a grin and even winked at a girl, he looked much more carefree than Timini.

"I am Juwon Williams."

He said and also flashed us a very cute smile that made some girls literally fall from their chair.

Joy leaned closer to me,

"did you see what I meant?"

I bent forward to whisper back,

"I understand perfectly now. SS2 is going to be so much fun."

Joy turned back and grinned making me chuckle, look at how she was grinning like she saw millions.

My silent laugh was cut off when I heard my name, I looked up at miss June before standing up slowly, what was happening?

"you will be giving them a tour of the school as the head of the student's council."

What?

I heard mutters and whispers round the classroom immediately and they are sure not as surprised as I am. I would be giving a tour to these three handsome boys alone?