Chapter 5️⃣9️⃣

Skylar POV
10:30 a.m Wednesday
Doctor Office.

So Mrs

So Mrs.Murray how is baby N doing? Doctor Brown asked

She is very active last night when me and Dejounte was sleep in the bed and he was laying on my stomach she just started kicking him in the head once he got up she stopped I said.

Oh I see she going to be a mommy girl she said laughing

Yeah, but everything been going good I'm just waiting on her to come I ain't rushing her, but I'm rushing her because I'm ready to get back to work and stuff I said

I understand that how I was when I had my son I was ready to come back to work just like that she did well let me get y'all a ultrasound then I'm gone let y'all go she said.

Okay so mom lay back and dad will you please turn off the light over there she asked him.

Okay so it looks like baby girl is in the middle she is slowly moving close to your uterus that means baby girl is preparing to come out maybe between February 13th or February 16th now that part is up to her the doctor said.

I don't turn 9 months until the 12th so that good I said as I looked at Dejounte as he was on FaceTime with his mama showing her the baby.

Well here you go have a nice day and I will see y'all next month for your last check up.

After we got all our stuff together we left heading to dejounte mama house.

Dejounte Mama house

He mama Murray I said as I walked in the house with Dejounte behind me.

Hey baby what you and my Grandbaby been doing.

We're good just can't wait until she gets here I said hugging her.

Well dang ma you just forgot I'm your son Dejounte said coming out the kitchen with a plate.

Boy I ain't nobody forget about to anyway don't you pose to be a practice or something? She asked him

No ma'am I got practice after tomorrow since tomorrow the baby shower and I ain't missing that he said.

Babe we got to go it almost time for us to pick up the kids from school I said looking at my Apple watch. I said

Oh yeah well ma we got to go you know I love you and we gone see you tomorrow he said kissing her cheek.

Well your auntie and cousin are on the way here so make sure you come back later and see them and Skylar I'm gone see you tomorrow she said hugging me as we got ready to leave.

Next morning
Baby Shower Day

So today is the day it's time for the baby shower I'm so happy I can't wait until she get here I'm so over this heavy ass belly.